Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Prices for E36 Steering Rack Swap Knuckles

It is now official.

Due to the amount of response I've had between R3V and E30Tech I've decided to start modifying steering knuckles for those who want to do the E36 steering rack swap.

I also have exactly 10 3' aluminum replacement discs specifically fabricated for those interested in getting rid of the rubber flex disc for added response.

PRICING

1. Modified knuckle without replacing the rubber flex disc = $60 + Core or $50 Core Charge

2. Modified knuckle with new rubber flex disc = $75 + Core or $50 Core Charge

3. Modified knuckle with aluminum disc = $100 + Core or $50 Core Charge

4. Single aluminum disc = $20 shipped

**Compared to Zionsville Autosport @ $195 + shipping + core without the aluminum disc.**

CORE SHIPPING

It is your responsibility to ship the core to me. Shipping of the new knuckle is included in my prices.

You can decide to ship your original core for modification beforehand to avoid the core charge or pay the core charge and ship it once you receive your new one.

No damaged or non E30 cores will be accepted.

Ship all cores to:

Robert Kadunce
    4302 Mesquite Ln.
    Knoxville, TN 37921

Be sure to include something with the core to indicate that it belongs to you.

PAYMENT

I accept only 2 forms of payment.

1. Paypal (robert@robertandtara.com)

2. US Postal Money Order (Specifically made out to Robert Kadunce)

CORE REFUND

Your refund will be sent back to you in the same form of payment you use to pay for the knuckle.

Once you decide that you would like to order one please contact me via PM or by email rkadunce@comcast.net.

I will add more pictures as I have the chance.
    Last edited by RobertK; 07-18-2008, 12:25 PM.

Comment

i'll be mailing you my core/cashiers check shortly,

i saw the original thread on e30tech, glad you are following through

i wouldnt mind the aluminum instead of the rubber.
      My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Wow - great idea!

Comment

Nice! Once I grab a core it will be on the way to you.
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Be sure to PM me to let me know exactly when you send out your core or payment. That way I don't have surprise packages at my door.

Also include your R3v or E30tech user name so I can PM you to confirm when I receive and ship packages.

Comment

I now have enough aluminum discs to where I can sell them by themselves.

If you are interested they are $50 shipped per disc. Multiple disc orders can be discounted.

Comment

are you using metric or standard hardware?

Comment

Metric

Comment

make sure people understand these are for non-airbag cars only.

Comment

Picture of just the aluminum disc?
                      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

will there be any production of the disk for airbag cars sometime down the line?

Comment

I sent you a PM and have not received a reply!

Comment

need to subscribe :)

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                              will there be any production of the disk for airbag cars sometime down the line?
                              IIRC both non-airbag and airbag knuckles use the same rubber disc so my aluminum one should work in either. If you have an air bagged car and want me to mod your knuckle to install the aluminum disc PM me and we can work something out.

Originally posted by RyanZ06 View Post
                              I sent you a PM and have not received a reply!
                              Sorry about that.. I swore I thought I already had replied. It finals week and I've been super busy finishing up the semester. Sent you a PM and I'll give you a discount since it took so long for me to reply.

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
                              Picture of just the aluminum disc?
                              Sorry for the late reply Ely.. I'll get on that posted this evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X