2007 M Team T-shirt pre-order. Deadline June 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 M Team T-shirt pre-order. Deadline June 22

All, I'm taking orders for the 2007 M Team shirt. This is the 5th annual shirt. This year featuring the #5 Bastos liveried Schnitzer M3 driven by Steve Soper in the 1992 Spa 24 Hour race. Like previous years, the graphic is printed large on the back, and small on the left front chest. Each order will also receive a free refrigerator magnet of the design!

For those attending the E30 Picnic in Issaquah, Wa. we'll have short sleeve T-shirts for sale there. Long sleeve T's or sweatshirts you'll need to order and I will mail the shirts to you when all the other shirts go out.

Deadline to order is June 22. I then compile the orders, get the shirts made here in Seattle, then package them up and mail them out. I won't keep any extra inventory after that so order before June 22 or miss out. Shirts will then mail out the week of July 16.

I can take PayPal or a personal check or money order.

Available are T-shirts in white and grey ($19), long sleeve T's ($23) and really nice sweatshirts ($31). We use the best quality materials so they last a long time and are very comfortable. Life is too short for cheap T-shirts. Graphics are screened on with ink for sharp colors and long life too.

Full details for ordering are at this link to a PDF file, please review it thoroughly:

"The Car" in Action at Spa in 1992!

If you have any questions, or have problems downloading the order form, let me know and I can e-mail it to you directly. Directions to order by PayPal are also in the PDF file. Don't PM me, but contact me at: Lance at Richertnet dot com
    Last edited by Lance Racing; 06-14-2007, 10:01 AM.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Here are some sample shots of the actual shirts:

Back of Shirt:

Shot of a grey shirt:

Last edited by Lance Racing; 05-31-2007, 03:54 PM.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

If you guys don't already know, these shirts are top quality. Great stuff.

I'd get one myself, but between two broken cars and a turbo project, I'm lucky if I have money for the Ramen I'm eating.

'88 325is
      VP UT of Austin Autoholics
      BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Working...
      X