Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KO Performance SALE!!! BILSTEIN SPORTS $379.76 SHIPPED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a couple questions. Bilsteins front and rear shipped to 98057? Bilsteins front and rear + H&R Sport Springs? Or, Bilsteins front and rear +H&R Race Springs? The first is for me and the second two are for my brother. He's not sure which setup would be best. He has a 90 325i.

Comment

Ibtl
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I want the fronts only, have an 89 M3, will it fit? Free ship to 11040?

Let me know your paypal address, thanks

Comment

This is a really old thread, just fyi.

Comment

This still going on? if not how much is it? i tried to look it up on your site but it was some what of a pain in the ass with all the different categories.
            Originally posted by Beastolizer
            what is the difference between the 12 LED and 6 LED and 24 LED?
            Originally posted by norcalE30
            you may want to sit down, this is complex...
            one has 6 LEDs, one has 12 LEDs, and one has 24 LEDs

Comment

For those of you who can't seem to read an entire thread, here is some cliff notes:

KO blows balls, does not ship well and are flaky bastards, basically.

One of our respected members USED to work there, but left due to said shitty conditions.

Buy your Billys somewhere else.

Luke

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                For those of you who can't seem to read an entire thread, here is some cliff notes:

KO blows balls, does not ship well and are flaky bastards, basically.

One of our respected members USED to work there, but left due to said shitty conditions.

Buy your Billys somewhere else.

Luke

With that being said, I can pretty much match that price going forward if anyone still needs em...

Comment

Working...
                X