Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB: THR CABs Discount!!! (Only $15 but that's better than nothing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: THR CABs Discount!!! (Only $15 but that's better than nothing)

I've been looking for a group buy or some discount from THR but never found anything. I took the initiative to talk to Jon from Treehouse and this is what it resulted to.

"Buy on the website. use "shipping" as a coupon code, it will take off $15. You can tell your buddies, and post it or whatever, but please mention that it is for a limited time!

Thanks, Jon"

Special thanks to Jon and if you want my fellow e30ers you could thank me. =P Hopefully this helps others like me to give that nudge to fork over the money. The total will be 189 shipped UPS ground to USA addresses. International shipping may vary.

Buy up people, Happy Holidays, and be safe.

-Jasper

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Cool.. I was planning on ordering a pair in a week or so.. will make use of this.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Jon is a cool guy. And these CABs are the dogg's bollocks. I still am rocking the original mis-engraved GB ones from yesteryears.

Comment

Haha. They're great products and Jon is a cool guy. Hopefully I receive mine soon so I could finally put all my suspension stuff in. =)

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Just bought mine, thanks for the heads up!

-Brandon

Comment

Cool. I need 2 sets
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

that suck, i ordered mine last week. o well . they got here fast, great place to do business with.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the orders! Sorry if this was anti-climatic. We have been selling Treehouse Eyeball Arms like crazy this year and there has only been 1 GB. jahnaboi asked, and I wanted to help out so we made the coupon for you faithful E30 folks. Thanks for the kind words all, it is appreciated!

Merry Christmas all!

Jon

Chief Elf
                Treehouse Racing

PS- mentaleeill, sorry you missed the shipping treat. Call me for your next parts order and I'll fix you up!

Comment

I ordered mine on the 31st any chance of a rebate??? Can't hurt to ask.
                  '91 318is Alpine II- || HR Sport || Bilstein Sport || Poly RTAB || Treehouse FCAB || Poly Motor Mount || Poly Tranny Mount || Poly Diff mount || IE Sway Bar || BA HP Coils/Wires || 19# Injectors || SSR Comps w/10mm spacers || Hawk Pads || Fog Delete || Magnaflow Exhaust || Z4 3.0 SSK ||

Comment

Working...
                  X