Oem Is Lip Spoiler

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    Originally posted by BBY1104
    What forms of payment do you prefer? I might get one friday after next
    ... read the OP

    Leave a comment:


  • BBY1104
    Guest replied
    What forms of payment do you prefer? I might get one friday after next

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike
    Whats up with the euro bumper trim? Is it for plastic bumpered cars? Also, whats up with the m-tech 1 spoiler?
    I think mike abrahams has a deal for the euro trim right now. its for plastic bumpers, if you have diving boards you want the full euro bumpers if you wanna get rid of the side markers. my car is US spec I just had to take the side markers out to remove my bumper and never put them back on. The mtech1 rear spoiler is NLA so there won't be a group buy on that. Sucks but I couldn't afford to put anything else on my credit card so its cool here.
    nice car john! I wish I had an alpine with shadowline. BMWs look best in alpine, but I couldn't find one when I was lookin for my E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak96ss
    replied
    That's the stock 'spoiler' (or -is lip) for the plastic-bumper cars, and it looks like the stock bumper trim. The euro trim does not have a hole for the side markers, since they are on the fender behind the wheel well.

    Edit: This is what it looks like in Alpine White, with the euro bumper trim. Notice no hole for the side marker. I also have the foglights on mine - the car pictured above doesn't have them installed.

    Last edited by ak96ss; 04-30-2008, 06:12 AM. Reason: Add picture

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    Whats up with the euro bumper trim? Is it for plastic bumpered cars? Also, whats up with the m-tech 1 spoiler?

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Originally posted by JoelRKaplan
    THANKS.....ordered.



    what r yall using for paint?.....
    I was going to use trim paint but I didn't want to drive all the way to the shop so I used satin black rustoleum from Home Depot. It came out pretty nice. I shoulda put on a few more layers though.

    Leave a comment:


  • JRKOUPE
    replied
    lippy

    THANKS.....ordered.



    what r yall using for paint?.....

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by duckyrocket
    Hey guys, I just put my lip on. Is anyone having an issue with visible clips? you can see them peeking out a little bit between t he valance and the lip
    I always get black clips, even on a lighter car. can't see them on sterlingsilver.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    Originally posted by duckyrocket
    Hey guys, I just put my lip on. Is anyone having an issue with visible clips? you can see them peeking out a little bit between t he valance and the lip
    what color is your car? The clip is suppose to show a bit. Thats why there was two color for the clips to choose from. I believe it would match jsut fine in black with any color seeing as all the exterior trim are black. If you got hte white one, it would only go on white cars, or else it would look really wierd.

    Leave a comment:


  • profbooty
    replied
    i was planning on painting them when i paint the lip

    Leave a comment:


  • duckyrocket
    replied
    Hey guys, I just put my lip on. Is anyone having an issue with visible clips? you can see them peeking out a little bit between t he valance and the lip

    Leave a comment:


  • RedStar240
    replied
    Yeah i got mine monday :-D

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer1904
    replied
    got my IS lip today!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer1904
    replied
    sweet deal, got it for $138 shipped w/ the 10 clips...
    props on the GB! keep em coming!

    Leave a comment:


  • RedStar240
    replied
    Amazing Price I Just Ordered 2.

    Leave a comment:

Working...