OEM Mtech 1 rear spoiler

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BrewCity11
    replied
    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.) ZM Blue Devil
    4.) ZM Blue Devil
    5.)dozyproductions
    6.) BrewCity11

    Does the section that will be painted come primed already??
    Will make no difference in me purchasing, just wondering.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    My friends at the stealership are out on some car show trip. I'll hit you all back on Monday with an answer. Keep adding your name on the list if you wish, the more the merrier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.) ZM Blue Devil
    4.) ZM Blue Devil
    5.)dozyproductions

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.) ZM Blue Devil
    4.) ZM Blue Devil
    5.)

    Leave a comment:


  • cepa318is
    replied
    If it becomes available, I will grab one. I do not have high hopes they will be available, but let me know if you find some.

    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    thereisnoyun,
    In that case please add me to the list. Worth a shot.


    Thanks,

    Leave a comment:


  • profbooty
    replied
    do you have any pics installed on a car?

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    To the OP: perhaps you can double check?
    I mean, I can... but in my experience. If they have the number in the system and a price for it, they will make more. Only when they dont ahve the number its truly NLA.

    If I go ask the rep everytime someone says it is NLA I dont think he would want to deal with me anymore. Cause everyone gets different info depending which dealer, and depending which rep they go to.

    Here is the deal. If you are interested. put your name on the list. When we have enough, I will go to the rep and see if its truly NLA, you have nothing to lose, since you will be purchasing straight off thier website anyways, with picture and part number when it is posted. I think that would be fair.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by Mfever
    nope NLA, i was at the dealer last week. A few weeks before that they told me there were few left in the country and those got bought up.

    As far as I'm concern they have the part number on ETK means that they can still make it. He gave me a qoute for it, which means its still in the system and not NLA



    To the OP: perhaps you can double check?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mfever
    replied
    nope NLA, i was at the dealer last week. A few weeks before that they told me there were few left in the country and those got bought up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Your making me want to spend my whole tax return damn you. IS lip, m tech spoiler and euro trim. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    oops so sorry guys,

    was getting like 10 different qoutes for all these different parts to see which one was the best deal. I must have copy and pasted wrong. I changed the part number. Thanks for the correction. But yea its for the whole mtech 1 spoiler. Again sorry for the confusion. Thansk for looking out.

    As far as I'm concern they have the part number on ETK means that they can still make it. He gave me a qoute for it, which means its still in the system and not NLA

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    +1

    Originally posted by atomic
    I was under the understanding these were NO LONGER AVAILABLE ( NLA )...




    EDIT --

    It appears you have the " is " version spoiler part number listed above...

    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...94&hg=41&fg=60

    I have the m tech 1 spoiler and it looks like part number 5 in above link

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    I was under the understanding these were NO LONGER AVAILABLE ( NLA )...




    EDIT --

    It appears you have the " is " version spoiler part number listed above...

    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...94&hg=41&fg=60

    I have the m tech 1 spoiler and it looks like part number 5 in above link
    Last edited by atomic; 04-03-2008, 08:30 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lyf
    replied
    looks you have different part number?

    Leave a comment:

Working...