OEM Mtech 1 rear spoiler

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by BrewCity11
    Well, let's get a running list going then.

    I wonder what BMW would say to 50 people offering $300 each????

    $15,000.

    I think we could do 50 people within a few weeks.

    Dreaming... You might get 50 to say they are in, but to get 50 to actually throw down is a whole different story... IMHO I DO NOT see this happening, EVER.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Well, let's get a running list going then.

    I wonder what BMW would say to 50 people offering $300 each????

    $15,000.

    I think we could do 50 people within a few weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by CntrlcoastE30's
    Adam - remove your hands from the keyboard :razz:

    Mtech -1... was... sooo tempting...





    How many people requesting one would make BMW reissue? A couple, a hundred?

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    If enough people try to order one BMW will reissue. This happened recently with the e10 (2002) euro turn signal lenses.

    They are NLA, the last one was in a dealer in NY, USA I did a search about 2 weeks ago.
    Last edited by DCColegrove; 04-07-2008, 06:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • CntrlcoastE30's
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.) ZM Blue Devil
    4.) ZM Blue Devil
    5.)dozyproductions
    Adam - remove your hands from the keyboard :razz:

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by thereisnoyun
    yep, updated. Spoiler is confirm to be NLA. The rep made a mistake. For those of you taht catched it early can say "I TOLD YOU SO" hahaha but yea, sorry about that. I'll be more careful next time.


    MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS GROUP BUY


    " I TOLD YOU SO " :p J/K


    Thanks for trying to make it happen anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Originally posted by thereisnoyun
    yep, updated. Spoiler is confirm to be NLA. The rep made a mistake. For those of you taht catched it early can say "I TOLD YOU SO" hahaha but yea, sorry about that. I'll be more careful next time.


    MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS GROUP BUY
    Oh, well. It was worth a try.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    update?
    yep, updated. Spoiler is confirm to be NLA. The rep made a mistake. For those of you taht catched it early can say "I TOLD YOU SO" hahaha but yea, sorry about that. I'll be more careful next time.


    MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS GROUP BUY

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    update?

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.) ZM Blue Devil
    4.) ZM Blue Devil
    5.)dozyproductions
    6.) BrewCity11
    7.) BrewCity11
    8.) Atomic
    9.) e30rida
    10.)turf1600

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rida
    replied
    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.) ZM Blue Devil
    4.) ZM Blue Devil
    5.)dozyproductions
    6.) BrewCity11
    7.) BrewCity11
    8.) Atomic
    9.) e30rida

    Leave a comment:


  • Eurospec
    replied
    Very tempting. Any idea when these would ship and how long it would take?

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.) ZM Blue Devil
    4.) ZM Blue Devil
    5.)dozyproductions
    6.) BrewCity11
    7.) BrewCity11
    8.) Atomic

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    1.) regnu
    2.) CePa318IS
    3.) ZM Blue Devil
    4.) ZM Blue Devil
    5.)dozyproductions
    6.) BrewCity11
    7.) BrewCity11

    Might add a 3rd if i get a call back from my other guy here in Milwaukee.

    Leave a comment:


  • thereisnoyun
    replied
    all factory parts comes primed that needs to be painted. Most of the time is a bit off whitish primer or gel coat they use.

    Leave a comment:

Working...