No announcement yet.

GB: Kirk Roll Bar - Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering if anyone has got a projected shipping or delivery date yet. I'm stoked to get mine.

Comment

Mine's being delivered on Monday along with 2 others in the same order. Anyone else here about when theirs is being delivered yet?
      Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Originally posted by modifiede30
        Anyone else here about when theirs is being delivered yet?
        Hell no. :evil:

Comment

You'll probably get a call soon from what Julie told me. Sounds like they're all enroute. I'm pretty close to them so its already in MA, just needed to schedule the delivery.

Comment

So we'll be getting a call from Julie to schedule when freight will deliver? I'd hate to get screwed with the extra charge if there is no one to take delivery. I'm in no rush anyway since the car is going to be in the body shop for a few weeks now anyway. :oops:

Comment

I'd hate to get screwed with the extra charge if there is no one to take delivery.
              Where did you have it shipped?[/quote]

Comment

It's going to be shipped to my dad's office at a Mall, (he's managment). Only did that so it was a commercial shipping cost.

Comment

They'll need to be able to accept it and give them a check, either from them or you. Doesn't need to be scheduled, just accepted from what I was told. It may differ if they used a different shipping company for your address.

Comment

I guess I need to get in touch with Julie just to make sure, I was under the impression that everything was going to be charged to the credit card, including freight charges. I guess I can just leave a blank check with my dad and hope the company delivers during normal business hours.

Comment

I guess I need to get in touch with Julie just to make sure, I was under the impression that everything was going to be charged to the credit card, including freight charges. I guess I can just leave a blank check with my dad and hope the company delivers during normal business hours.
                      No, the shipping is completely separate. They only delivery during normal hours and they'll call before its delivered and tell you how mcuh it costs.

Comment

Cool thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

heh, I didn't get my bar(s) today because of that shipping payment setup. Tomorrow though

Comment

Anybody else gotten theirs yet?

Comment

Jason, Tyler and I all got ours last week, fitment is meh, but they get the job done. Prepare for a hell of a lot of paint damage from shipping..

Comment

Mine wasn't too badly damaged, but I was expecting some since they had told me it was likely to get stratched during shipping. I found that the rear attachment points fit much better if you bolt the top 2 bolts first, then bend the bottom of the plate to match the wheel well arch. Once its bent, redrill the backing plate so that the holes match and it bolts right in.

Comment

Working...
                                X