No announcement yet.

DDM Group Buy round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ones that are contained in the same case are much larger. All small ballasts have the igniters and ballasts in separate cases.

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

ok, can you get the larger case? price?

Its for my dd and the install will be much easier if I can just deal with one case.
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

The large cases are NLA. The igniter is really small and does not need to be mounted like the ballast. I usually zip tie them with the rest of the wiring.

Comment

what was the price on these again?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

can you get a BI-Xenon H-4 kit? i need to do 2 lights (headlight delete on the inners).
            if so how much?

thanks,
            greg
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

so is this a group by for the apex cones or DDM and what is the official price?
              Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

Those prices are insanely cheap..... I remember paying $550 in a group buy 3-4 years ago for a Philips 6000K kit... man, prices have dropped...
                Moving sale: Everything Must Go!
                FS: 2001 740iL Sport, low mileage..... SOLD
                FS: 1990 Mtec II 325iS, $12,0K OVNO
                FS: 2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L Navi..... SOLD

FS: New Rieger lip, lachsilber metallic (WILL INCLUDE W/e30!!)
                FS: Very rare, new lachsilber metallic E30 Aero pack sideskirts... (WILL INCLUDE W/e30!!)

Extreme 325iS (well, slowly getting there, anyway)......
                Almost too many mods to list ;-)

Comment

Prices are $90 for 35w kits and $110 for 55w kits.

Greg: I'll have prices for you Monday.

These are DDM kits.

Cheers,
                  Brian

Comment

+ $15 shipping, right? How much for shipping on two or more kits?
                    '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                    '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                      All kits come with life time warranty.

Cheers,

Brian
                      And just to clarify a little further, you stated earlier that lifetime warranty is included at this price?

Their site states there is an upcharge for the lifetime warranty. Would we have to go through you or can we deal with DDM directly if we have a problem?
                      Last edited by Mtriple; 05-11-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                        And just to clarify a little further, you stated earlier that lifetime warranty is included at this price?

Their site states there is an upcharge for the lifetime warranty. Would we have to go through you or can we deal with DDM directly if we have a problem?
                        Where are you seeing this? It is advertised free on their website? I just want to make sure they haven't changed something again on me.

Cheers,

Brian

I'm working on the shipping price. Should have by the end of the day.

Comment

If this deal is golden, then I'm in for 2 kits... I think.

I still don't know this brand, and how it compares to Apexcone, and how Apexcone compares to Prolumen, which is a brand that I'm familiar with. I want a quality kit, not some cheapo kit from Thailand. Can anyone vouch for this kit?
                          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                            Where are you seeing this? It is advertised free on their website? I just want to make sure they haven't changed something again on me.

Cheers,

Brian

I'm working on the shipping price. Should have by the end of the day.
                            Yes, and since my last post, they have changed it and are now including the lifetime warranty for free.

So would we go through you or DDM if we have a problem?

This deal keeps getting sweeter, I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger...

Comment

OP, you should really post a new, more concise thread. This one is full of nothing but questions and has been somewhat vague from the start. Have a mod lock this one down.
                              Last edited by Mtriple; 05-13-2008, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Ok, I'm in for at least a 35w kit, maybe a few others as well depending on how my month goes.
                                '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                                '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Working...
                                X