Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - OEM BMW 5 spd. ZHP Shift Knob Special!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tischer BMW/getBMWparts.com - OEM BMW 5 spd. ZHP Shift Knob Special!!!

One of our most popular shift knob specials!!! This weighted M-Style black leather shift knob is shorter than the stock OEM "goose-neck" style shift knob and has a great ergonomic feel. Price is only 54.00 and includes Free Ground Shipping for US residents!!!

For more info, or to order, Click Here!!! :D
    Evan Winstead · Internet Parts Manager

Shop & Save BIG on Genuine OEM BMW Parts, Accessories, M Performance, & Lifestyle!
    Contact Us | FaceBook | Twitter | NEW: Get Porsche & Audi Parts too!

does it still click-on install? just want to make sure b.c it looks like it has a metal ring ala-momo set screw type shift knobs.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

does it still click-on install? just want to make sure b.c it looks like it has a metal ring ala-momo set screw type shift knobs.
      Yup, just pushes on...no hardware required!!!

Shop & Save BIG on Genuine OEM BMW Parts, Accessories, M Performance, & Lifestyle!

Comment

I have this same one and I bought it from Tischer , I recomend this one to everyone

Comment

I've purchased 2 of these from Tischer, one for my cabrio and one for my brother's E36 cabrio. Highly recommended!

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Is the silver ring removable if someone wanted to paint it?
            Originally posted by Simon S
            When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
              Is the silver ring removable if someone wanted to paint it?
              I think that it's probably glued on..but I'm sure you could figure it out - there's always a way!

Jason Reighard
              Internet Parts Manager
              Tischer BMW of Silver Spring
              jreighard@tischer.com
              www.getBMWparts.com

Email getHelp@getBMWparts.com AIM: Jason at Tischer

Comment

This might be a stupid question, but since this shift knob is shorter than the stock/OEM shifter, does that mean there will be a gap in between the bottom of the knob and the shiftboot? Meaning, a part of the lever will be exposed? I have a 1992 325ic and am interested in replacing my stock/OEM shift knob.

Thanks,

Justin325ic

Comment

No, just the top of it is shorter, so the top of the shift lever itself ends up closer to the top of the knob. I bought one a few weeks ago and really like it with my rscheiring boots :D
                  Its at a weird angle, but the lever itself is about 1 CM ish shorter than the stock knob, and weighs a few ounces more. Doesn't look terribly low either, but it's a stock shifter otherwise.

Comment

welcome guys!

Have a couple of these, just put it on the roadster as well. Great price.

ZM
                    sigpic
                    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

This is one of the first things I brought for my car and it makes shifting my z4 3.0 shifter much easier, a stock knob was just not cut out for knotchy shifting but this works great.

Comment

Ordered mine this morning...Finally going to replace that stupid ripping-in-half, rubber, popping off when I shift hard, lame excuse for a shift knob!!

Comment

how much is shipping to Canada?

Comment

how much is shipping to Canada?
                            USPS priority mail is coming up to right around 20 - 25.00 for this part (2lb package). :)

Comment

We also have all Z3 and Z4 shift levers available!!! We'll offer these at 25% off msrp (47.96) for all forum members!!! Just put "r3vlimited" in the customer comments section when ordering!!!

Z3 shift levers:

25117527252 - Z3 1.9L
                              25111527253 - Z3 2.8L
                              25117527254 - Z3 M Roadster

Z4 shift levers:

25117543192 - Z4 2.5L
                              25117543193 - Z4 3.0L

To order, just key in the part # you'd like here under the 'search by part number' field. When we see the "r3vlimited" in the customer comments, we'll manually change the price to the 25% off!!! (47.96).

Also don't forget about the washers (25111220439 - 0.44 each), circlips (25111220379 - 0.62 each, and bearing (25111469397 - 6.48 ) if you're going to replace them (recommended)! These items make a great short shift kit w/ the shift knob on special!!! :nice:

Comment

Working...
                              X