No announcement yet.

Feeler: IE Products GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, who wants 20% off a set of IE Springs??? Only 3 more needed to get the discount!!

Right now I have confirmed:
    F|2eeSTy|e
    neogenetik

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

so is that a no go on RSM's?

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
        The only group buy he can do right now is springs. I asked him about the others but the only one he can cut a discount on is springs at the moment.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I'm VERY interested in getting some Stage 3 springs.

I kind of want to do a raked look though, so could I stack more spring pads in the back to raise it just a little? It would be going on my 88 is, and it looks like this would drop quite a bit. Still bearable on the street, right?

Also, what are the suggested shocks to be paired with these? I see some people use Bilstein sports, but according to this thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10422 - Koni's are suggested?

And, when would this go thru? Be nice to know so I can manage my finances.

Thanks!
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

I hear the ride with Bilsteins is stiff, but manageable, and that's what I'm going to get with my springs. It's a 2 inch front drop and a 1.5 rear drop, so it is sort of raked, just depends on your frenders I guess.

It should be fine on the street, just be careful around speed bumps, etc. You'll probably need to roll your fenders, but that's not a big deal.

When 2 more people sign on, this would go through I suppose. It's the two he's listed and me right now.
            The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

its hilarious that people are shopping for race springs based on looks
              BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                its hilarious that people are shopping for race springs based on looks
                Race springs that are cheaper than the sport springs on IE's site. I'd say thats a deal I'd like to have.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
                  I hear the ride with Bilsteins is stiff, but manageable, and that's what I'm going to get with my springs. It's a 2 inch front drop and a 1.5 rear drop, so it is sort of raked, just depends on your frenders I guess.
                  SpoonE30's car sits pretty much level, just dropped a WHOLE lot. It looks killer.

Comment

Come on! 3 more people!!!
                    Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by F|2eeSTy|e
                      2, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                        Originally posted by F|2eeSTy|e
                        2, actually.
                        :up:

Please guys, just buy some and resell them. I really want some IE stage 3s. They're cheaper than the H&R Sports. I know you want to get them!

Comment

What happened to everyone who posted interest, is $55 off not good enough? :?
                          Brandon

Comment

sd

anyone getting any
                            matt still waitin for more people?

Comment

Yeah, still waiting for two more. Come on guys, this is a good deal...

Comment

Add me to the list. I'll be gone the rest of the weekend, but, Matt, I'll send you all the info you need Monday.

Thanks!
                                - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
                                X