No announcement yet.

Feeler: IE Products GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey i want to buy a set of IE stage 3's...blisten sports (front/rear) and their swaybar kit....can you hook me up somehow?

sorry i am late....Can i just call up there tomorrow or monday and say that i am in the revlimited group buy?

man i always miss these :x
    Luke
    98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

It's kinda funny that we had some trouble getting people to join the GB, but I'm sure that you guys do have vaild reasons.

Definitly going to pic whore when I get some shocks and install. 8)
      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

hmm sinc maybe we had so many people come in late.........we can have a nother group buy from IE

what u guys think
        Luke
        98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

i think i would like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhinck1414
            i think i would like that.
            Not sure if i'm going to be able to come up with the money. How many people would be interested in another group buy?

325is_madbimmer
            Sean??
            me

Any possibility of doing this Matt?
            Trevor Ely
            '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
            '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

i acutally just got some from someone.

Comment

well i called Jeff at IE (the manager or owner) And he said that if we got 5 pople he would be able to do 20% off on the IE stage 3 springs. But i would not be in it as i already ordered the stuff i need today, because i need it quick and dont have time to wait for people to get in on this

also i got set of 4 blistein sports for front and 4 sports for rear and 2 sets of the sway bars and 2 sets of the stage 3 springs. He gave me 10% off and free shipping since i bought so much stuff

reason why i bought everything x2 is because one set for my bro and one set for me
                Luke
                98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

It is simple to set up a group buy with them...just call the number on their site and ask for jeff...then say that you are from revlimited and you want to organize a group buy for the stage 3 springs and he will most likely say...get 5 buyers and you can take 20% off. Pretty simple if you ask me

btw: he seems like a good guy
                  Luke
                  98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

Same as before, e-mail, IM, etc. me your address, and a phone number you may be reached at, and I'll send them in to Jeff.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Let's get another list going!!!
                      Trevor Ely
                      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

i would be interested in the bilstien sports, how much total for them for a 318is

Comment

i would be interested in the bilstien sports, how much total for them for a 318is
                          i dont think he would really give a discount on those. I aslked him if he would give a 20% discount on anything and he said only the stage 3 springs. shox.com has them for 379 and on IE.com they are 466
                          Luke
                          98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

Originally posted by 325is_MadBimmer
                            i dont think he would really give a discount on those. I aslked him if he would give a 20% discount on anything and he said only the stage 3 springs. shox.com has them for 379 and on IE.com they are 466
                            Yeah, get your shocks from shox.com. They seem to have the lowest prices short of buying used shocks. Or if that Koni Adjustable GB ever goes through... :twisted:

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I got Bilstein Sports from BMA for $375.
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                                Originally posted by 325is_MadBimmer
                                Yeah, get your shocks from shox.com. They seem to have the lowest prices short of buying used shocks. Or if that Koni Adjustable GB ever goes through... :twisted:
                                yeah i jsut bought them from IE because i got 10% off so the $80 total saving (for two sets of 4) didnt really matter for me on a 2100 order
                                Luke
                                98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X