MSDS Header GB is on...Ends August 31st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSDS Header GB is on...Ends August 31st

The group buy is now open on the MSDS Headers. I received the form today that will need to be completed in order for the purchases to be registered. I'll be scanning this some time this week and posting a link to it so that you can download the form and send it in. The below information was pulled directly from the GB order form, except my comments about the 325e fitment but in short, they're not meant for the 325e.

All forms need to be received by MSDS no later than August 31st. Here is the pricing:

325i headers = $199.00
    318i headers = $ 99.00
    Ceramic Coat = $125.00/$50 add-on for downpipes

Shipping includes insurance and requires a signature release upon delivery. Packages will not be left on porches, behind gates, etc. Shipping fees are for continental US only. If outside of the continental US, you'll need to inquire about shipping costs. Shipping rates are:

3-day Fedex = $57.00
    5-day Fedex = $27.00 (ground)

Payment can be accepted via cashiers check or money order. Visa/MC orders will be accepted but require a 4.5% charge on the total order (cost+shipping). CA Residents must pay a 8% sales tax for only GOODS.

If using a credit card, the account will be billed while the goods are being manufactured and NOT at the shipping date. Orders cannot be cancelled once made so be 100% sure that you have an installer lined up and that you understand the term "for off road, racing purposes use only".

MSDS has indicated that these 325i headers will not work on a 325e. I suspect some of this is due to the oil filter housing on the 325i which allows more clearance for the downpipes. Not sure what else would be a problem to clear, but it would be a 2 pipe system either way unless you built a collector to go into a single pipe exhaust.
    Driving is the only way to go faster....

Is no one interested in this? Thought there were a few out there who wanted these.

Comment

Are these shorty headers or long? Do you have any pics?

Thanks!

88 535is + 74 2002tii

Comment

Are these M10 or M42 318i headers?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
          Are these M10 or M42 318i headers?
          m10

are the m10 headers shorty with a downpipe?

Comment

I've asked for some clarification on the 318i headers but I believe they are shorty. Also, I'll find out if they are for the m10 and m42 engines. Did both of these come in the e30?

Comment

Here are some pics I found on the internet of the 325i headers. A couple of the shots are from Dave's old cabrio engine.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/...E30REC_pg1.htm[/url]

Comment

The headers for the 318i fit the 1602 2002 320i &318i (we add the O2). It is a long tube header, and comes with a reducer cone for the muffler shop to use as a start point to the undercar exhaust.Therefore It is NOT a direct bolt on system.

Comment

I need anyone who is seriously interested in purchasing these headers to pm me so that I can see if we have sufficient people to move forward. Time's running out so we need to get things finished (form completed and submitted) as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X