No announcement yet.

*esm bbs rs style wheels 16x9" Official GB*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ntb put mine on with no problems at all. the 225/40/16 on the 9 went on easier then the 205/4516 on the 7.5.

89 Alpine White e30 325i

Comment

Can I still buy a set of 16x9's all the way around for the $245/wheel price?

Comment

Originally posted by cr2596 View Post
        Can I still buy a set of 16x9's all the way around for the $245/wheel price?
        Nope... that was GB pricing only. M.S.R.P. each is $325.00. PM k_wakasugi he has a full set of gold all around 9".
        Thanks,
        Last edited by widebodye30; 05-20-2009, 11:44 AM.
        www.esmwheels.com
        www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
        Toll Free: 800.729.5450
        Local: 818.341.9903

Comment

as soon as i get the loot for rubber ill get soem pics...It was nice checking the shop out ary, you guys have alot of dope shit for bmws...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
            as soon as i get the loot for rubber ill get soem pics...It was nice checking the shop out ary, you guys have alot of dope shit for bmws...
            Thanks can't wait:)
            www.esmwheels.com
            www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Eurostop dude your esm wheel website has a virus...two times i went there and got a virus...just to let u know...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimma View Post
                Eurostop dude your esm wheel website has a virus...two times i went there and got a virus...just to let u know...
                Wow thanks for letting us know.. I will pass that to my web guy.
                Thanks again,
                www.esmwheels.com
                www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Do i need to buy studed nuts for this wheels or use the ones in the car...excuse my ignorance...laters

Comment

Got my wheels on friday...Great service Eurostop...

Comment

Do i need to buy studed nuts for this wheels or use the ones in the car...excuse my ignorance...laters
                      Stock lugs will work with our wheels.

Got my wheels on friday...Great service Eurostop...
                      Thanks ...:) Please leave us some feedback in the Feedback Forums.
                      www.esmwheels.com
                      www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Were are all the customer pics? I wanted to see a person with non-stag no spacers running them. You guys didn't have enough time to get tires?? ;)
                        '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

i got minnezz!

89 Alpine White e30 325i

Comment

Where are all the 16x9's from the GB?? We've only seen three cars! Post them up fellas...:hitler:

Comment

i put on 215/45/16's and im having seirous rubbing issues in the back. Im on ie3s with blistens and no spring pads. Ive rolled but over dips i still rub. Also people with the 16 by 9's in the front. You have to roll a good amount to fit the 215's if you want a nice ride hieght.

Comment

Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
                                Were are all the customer pics? I wanted to see a person with non-stag no spacers running them. You guys didn't have enough time to get tires?? ;)
                                Originally posted by chicozoo17 View Post
                                Where are all the 16x9's from the GB?? We've only seen three cars! Post them up fellas...:hitler:
                                PLEASE POST PIXS GUYS!!:D There were about 15 people or more that bought the wheels and no pixs yet?

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                                i put on 215/45/16's and im having seirous rubbing issues in the back. Im on ie3s with blistens and no spring pads. Ive rolled but over dips i still rub. Also people with the 16 by 9's in the front. You have to roll a good amount to fit the 215's if you want a nice ride hieght.
                                It looks like the reason you are rubbing is because you used a 45 series.. The "better" setup would have been 215/40/16 for your ride. POST PIXS!:D
                                Thanks,
                                www.esmwheels.com
                                www.dtmfiberwerkz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X