GB Feeler on Koni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB Feeler on Koni's

Just wanna see how many people would like some koni's! i'd probably need 5 and probably another price break at 10 people. Gimme a shout. i'll get some prices up and posted in the next couple days.

I may be interested, depending on the price break.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

where in the states are you man? im currently looking for some...gb could be good
      JUNGL3

1990 "333i" Sport

Comment

what are koni's?
        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen
          what are koni's?
          are you serious?

the koni adjustables are the best shocks on the market for an e30...they say if you buy a set of konis, it will be the last set of shocks you ever have to buy.

im interested depending on the price break also.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I can do it at the end of the month, when I am planning on buying my Bilsteins. If it's a very good deal, I'll sign up with this. Again, depends on the price break. ;)
            The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

depending on the price i might be interisted

Comment

Price?

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
                  what are koni's?
                  are you serious?

the koni adjustables are the best shocks on the market for an e30...they say if you buy a set of konis, it will be the last set of shocks you ever have to buy.

wow, definitely interested then :p. How adjustable are they exactly? got pics of some rides sporting the koni's?

Comment

what are koni's?
                    are you serious?

wow, definitely interested then :p. How adjustable are they exactly? got pics of some rides sporting the koni's?
                    adjustable shocks,not coilovers. with that said, a car with koni's will look the same as a car with bilsteins, its upon the springs

there was a gb on konis a while back when e3s was still around, i jumped on it and got a killer deal. and since the company that was hookin it up with the gb was local, i saved an extra 35 bucks on shipping

-karlo
                    ________
                    Side effects of prilosec
                    Last edited by Gr00v3; 05-12-2011, 10:35 AM.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Man I just bought Bilsteins. Maybe I can sell them quick and get these, depending on price.

Let us know.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3
                        what are koni's?
                        are you serious?

adjustable shocks,not coilovers. with that said, a car with koni's will look the same as a car with bilsteins, its upon the springs

there was a gb on konis a while back when e3s was still around, i jumped on it and got a killer deal. and since the company that was hookin it up with the gb was local, i saved an extra 35 bucks on shipping

-karlo
                        so if i bought these, and i'm upgrading from stock suspension, what else would i want to buy?

Comment

some lowering springs or GC(ground control) coilovers...
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

some lowering springs or GC coilovers...
                            GC?

Comment

Ground Control.

I'm guessing the thread starter is getting ticked off at the OT questions, I recommend searching the forums for more info.

Comment

Working...
                              X