Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NE1 Want a Custom Interior with this cloth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NE1 Want a Custom Interior with this cloth?

I've had this around for a while now, and would love to make a custom interior for one of you with this. Price depends on what you want (eg vinyl, leather or Alcantara bolsters).

M-technic violet "color edition" centers and cloth. These are the same as the sport evo cloth, but with different shades of the same color (vs M colors). I haven't seen anyone in the US with this interior. Imported from Germany. Ignore the purple bolster cloth - just there to bring out the color:

Would look awesome in a black, grey or white car. Or Daytona violet of course...
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

is that the only color available? how about the red shade or blue shade

Comment

Originally posted by cepa318is View Post
      is that the only color available? how about the red shade or blue shade
      Yes those are available too. I didn't list them, as I already have full set ups for them (ie bolsters, back seat, etc):

Blue set:

Red set (rear and panels avail. too):

Comment

is it possible to get something like this:
        Attached Files
        -Frank
        1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
        1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
        2001 525i

Comment

How much would a red rear (with black vinyl) and a set of two-door panels run?
          '89 325is S50 Track Montser
          '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

I would so rock the purple interior...
            Last edited by devonjordan; 10-23-2008, 10:42 AM.
            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

I would rock the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot View Post
                is it possible to get something like this:
                Nice stuff, but I'm out of the importing interiors business. Sorry, only the sets I've pictured above are available[/QUOTE]

How much would a red rear (with black vinyl) and a set of two-door panels run?
                I've already got a red rear done up in an M3 seat, and some 4 door panels that I could easily modify. Shoot me a pm if this maybe of interest and we can go from there.

I would so rock the purple interior...
                I would rock the blue.
                Rock on boys! If you're serious, pm me an offer. Not looking to get rich off this stuff, and it would be good to see it gone.

Thanks all!

Comment

If I had the cash to spare I would, but for now, its going to have to wait.
                  Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by rscheiring View Post
                    Yes those are available too. I didn't list them, as I already have full set ups for them (ie bolsters, back seat, etc):

Blue set:

Red set (rear and panels avail. too):

I might be interested in the blue set. Let me know pricing. Can you send me more pictures. A close up would be nice. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X