15% Off At Griot's Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15% Off At Griot's Garage

As many of you know I work at Griot's Garage. I was given a personal discount code to give out to family and friends this holiday season giving them 15% off any orders they place with us between now and the end of the year. I figured I would toss it up here in case any of you guys wanted to take advantage of it. To receive the discount please use key code 15DDAW when placing your order. This works for internet orders or over the phone.

www.griotsgarage.com
    800-345-5789
    Last edited by DarkWing6; 12-05-2008, 01:36 PM.
    sigpic

Thanks Derek!

Comment

Bump for some great products. Derek, I'll browse through the lastest catalog and shoot you a PM if I find anything gift-worthy.
      - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
      E36 325i sedan
      E30 325i sedan
      Volvo 945T

Comment

Suuuuwweeeeeett!! (DDDDDuuuuuuuuuddddeeee!!!) lol

I get this catalog every quarter or so, I think I'm finally going to pull the trigger.
        Thanks!
        Slicktop City!

Comment

Dang it. I just placed an order on Tuesday. Shucks.

Comment

Just to let you guys know, if any of you want European License Plates we have them. Today is the last day to order them and get them in time for Christmas (with ground shipping). Tell your parents, girlfriends, wives, or whoever to order it today!

Car Care for the Perfectionist! Polishes, waxes, cleaners, polishers, foaming systems, detailing supplies, and accessories. We make it, we guarantee it!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X