Massive - S14 throttle brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive - S14 throttle brackets

I have 20 units of the stainless steel throttle brackets for CF and FG airboxes. Laser cut and CNC bent.

This design has the aluminum extension for the rubber grommets built-in.

$50usd + $10 shipping. - Wholesale welcome for 10 units and more

Paypal at massivebrakes@gmail.com

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Very nice part. I like the way the bracket it all one peice with the rubber mount holder on there. Can you laser out the ///M like John's kit has?
    here is a bad pic of mine...
    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
    sigpic

Comment

I was asked many times to have the M stripes cut out. And still decided against it. The reasoning is that while it may be esthetically pleasing to some, I don't think people will be fooled to think it is an M part. I think that standard holes are more "business". This is my second batch of brackets, and still decided to keep it that way.

Nonetheless, if Ryan G. Motorworks International wants special units, they can be custom-made when purchased at wholesale.

BTW I have JedM3's FG airbox as well as German John's CF unit (both for my 2002). The brackets fits both, nicely.
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Lee, do you happen to know if this bracket will work for an s50b32 motor with CF airbox?
        *edit* After double checking some pictures, it looks like it probably won't work right for me.

Erik
        Last edited by erik325i; 01-15-2009, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X