BBS LM Reps 16x7 et20 $650 shipped!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    Ok everyone. Just got word. There was a slight delay on the 17" wheels but they will be ready for shipping next week. You guys should start receiving invoices monday :) Please put the size and color if its not already shown.
    I'm local. I'd LOVE to pic these up, especially for/before bimmerfest.

Is that possible??

Comment

Oh and, will BBS center-caps fit?

Comment

The wheels are being shipped directly from the supplier in europe. It didn't seem cost effective to have them shipped to me and then re shipped to other members.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

thanks for organizing this... send money request to sefb13@gmail.com

16" silver.
          Originally posted by Holland
          There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

2nd of May is gonna be touch and go. Everyone should have their wheels by Friday 1 May all being well.

I’m just waiting for the wheels to clear customs at our end as long as they are out on time – they usually are – I think we should be ok for Bimmerfest.

Best Regards

Imran Arshad
            evolve automotive
            UK : 0871 231 1020
            Int: 0044 1582 584 000

Unit 8 Business Hive Luton Enterprise Park
            Sundon Park Road
            Luton
            LU3 3AA
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

These aren't the same ones as they were on the convertible picture are they?
              sigpic

Comment

Which vert? The blue one has 16x7. The Black vert has 17x7.5

www.gecoils.com

Comment

The black one. :) Well I mean the company that makes these the same one as the ones that were on that black vert.
                  sigpic

Comment

Where's the pic of the blue vert? I don't see it in this thread...
                    sigpic

Comment

So what kinda tires do you kids think i should be running on the 16's?
                      sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
                      That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

Originally posted by optimusp517 View Post
                        The black one. :) Well I mean the company that makes these the same one as the ones that were on that black vert.
                        From what I was told from talking to them is that there shop originally commissioned these to be made for e30s. Seeing as how a et20 4x100 would have a very limited market i can't imagine anyone else manufacturing a LM Rep. From what i recall, the owner of the black vert picked them up while he was in Asia are are not actual BBS wheels.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Can I still get a set of 16's or 17's at the GB price? If so my B-Day is Tuesday and I know my presents are all green.

Brian

Comment

omg omg omg i can't wait for these to come in... they delayed shipping
                            sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
                            That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

im on the list but no emails on payment instruction

Comment

My four 16x7 silver's arrived today and they look great. It will be a few days before I get them mounted - have to wait on my tires to arrive.

Oddly, a 5th box - which I assume has the lugs in it - is still showing as held up in Great Britain, according to UPS!

Comment

Working...
                                X