Greg Gear Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg Gear Head

I put a order in with Greg Gear Head (http://greggearhead.com) for some Maxilite Alpina Style Replica wheels back on May 10th.

There's been zero response to multiple emails, texts and phone calls about where my order is.

The voicemail inbox is full.

I paid via PayPal, so I'm hoping I can recover my money there.

All the E30 fitment Alpina-style wheels other than no-cap 8x16s show as out-of-stock on Maxilite's website, so that may explain some of this. I've experienced months-long backorders with their Fuchs copies, btw.

It seems that GHG's last two negative feedbacks on eBay are exactly the same situation as you. He bumped some fs threads 5/25 on Pelican Parts' forum; you may want to PM him there.
    1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe View Post
      All the E30 fitment Alpina-style wheels other than no-cap 8x16s show as out-of-stock on Maxilite's website, so that may explain some of this. I've experienced months-long backorders with their Fuchs copies, btw.

It seems that GHG's last two negative feedbacks on eBay are exactly the same situation as you. He bumped some fs threads 5/25 on Pelican Parts' forum; you may want to PM him there.

Thanks for the info, but it doesn't excuse the complete lack of response.

Comment

Working...
      X