Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Pascual (Rockaway NY) = SCAMMER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Pascual (Rockaway NY) = SCAMMER!

Please beware of Anthony Pascual of Rockaway, New York (aka "antpascuanto") as he is a lying thief and scammer.

Sent him a part bought on EBay, he claimed my part did'nt fit and opened an EBay return request, but sent back a different part than what was sent to him. Based off pictures I sent of the different returned item, in less than 24 hours the EBay fraud investigation team found in my favor, letting me keep my entire sales profit, and issued Anthony a "courtesy refund" and warning about future dealings as a buyer on EBay.

What was equally embarrassing as him getting labeled as a lying scammer thief by EBay (as well as his terrible English grammar skills), this Anthony Pascual noob thought his roached-out E30 was nice, when it had missing parts, wrong parts on car, parts hanging-off his car, etc. Your basic noobs E30 shitbox: what a tool!

Hopefully Anthony (Dirty Sanchez) will come on here and reply, and I will take the time to post up EBay screenshots of what exactly happened so we can all have a good laugh. It's these disgusting type of tuners who give BMW, especially E30's, a horrible reputation within the car community.

So avoid Anthony Pascual of Rockaway, New York, as he is a lying thief and scammer.
    Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 10-25-2021, 08:39 AM.
    1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
    Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
    Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421
Working...
X