Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nogapersnBMWs

nogapersnbmw -

bought 5 euro weaves from me and i shipped them to him. Great guy constantly kept in contact with me, didnt play games or waste any time, made the payments he promised even paid extra for the insurance once i figured out the cost. Just a great transaction, talked on the phone with him numerous times and is another one of us enthusiasts who loves our cars.
    Defiantly do not hesitate to deal with him hes a stand up guy.

thanks again nogapersnbmw

enjoy the wheels!

nogapersnBMWs

Communication with quick and painless.
    Product was shipped on time and packaged securely.
    Thanks again nogapersnBMWs.
    Toyota Pickup

Comment

nogapersnBMWs

Very Positive Feedback, Highly Recommended, Fast Shipping and Mirrors arrived in perfect condition. Good Guy to deal with.
      Greg
      1987 SE30 Race Car
      1989 325is DD
      1990 325is(TrackRod)
      1969 Alfa Romeo GTV 1750

Comment

NogapersnBMWs sold me a large list of 5-speed swap parts. Everything was clean and in great condition. This guy is extremely knowledgeable on E30's and cars in general too. He was able to answer all my questions and had great communication via texts/calls/emails.

He was even willing to help me throughout the swap. Rain or shine, he was out there with me the whole time helping out. I will definitely be compensating him for all his time and efforts.

I would definitely purchase parts from him in the future again.

Thanks again NogapersnBMWs, you've been a huge help!
        sigpic
        '98 Mustang GT Pacific Green
        '03 Mustang Mach 1 Azure Blue
        '04 4Runner Titanium Silver
        '90 325is Schwarz
        Mods:
        Bilstein/H&R Sports, Euro Smileys, Magnaflow hi-flow cat, homemade catback, 5-speed swap

Comment

Glen/nogapersonBMW

Glen is an awesome guy and an honest seller.

Helped me out with a couple of body panels I needed to continue my S50 car project.

Pointed out all of the minor defects to me and is a true e30 enthusiast, definitely a trusted member of the community.

Thanks again for the parts and your hospitality!

Comment

Glen is a pleasure to deal with. He is excellent at communicating and provides good tech advice too. I look forward to future deals.

Comment

Probably one of the top 3 transactions I've had on here. Great communication, no BS on price / shipping, and followed through on payment like he said he would. Thanks Glen!
              Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Good communication. Paid fast. No hassle.
                Thank you.

Comment

I first met Glen at a local BMW meet and found out he had built a stroker M20B31 and chatted with him since I was in the process of building one. He let me drive his car and was super cool, so when I found out i needed a 86mm bore custom headgasket I asked him what he was running.

Glen let me know he had a spare Ottoco 86mm bore MLS headgasket he was saving for a later build and that he would sell to me. The product was as described and in great condition. Transaction went smooth.

Recently I posted about my custom TPS to vTPS adapter harness and Glen pm'ed me about one with some specific dimensions. He offered to pay extra for the custom components and proceeded to gift the payment immediately. Would definitely recommend working with Glen as a true e30 enthusiast. Can't wait to see him get his car finished and out to the track!
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Glen sold me a bunch of parts that I was missing for my E30 restoration. Everything was in good shape as described. Good communication and smooth transaction. Would buy again.

thanks

Comment

Glen just picked up a sway bar from me. He is a great guy which made for a smooth transaction, I would highly recommend to others on the forum.

Comment

Great buyer to deal with. Communicative, and even paid extra for paypal fees and insurance. Don't hesitate to do business with Glen!
                        1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                        DILLIGAF

Comment

I'm brand new on these forums and the first time I asked for help from someone local, he was quick to answer. Bought an alternator and wiring harness from him and the condition was exactly as he described. We were able to meet up and not only did he give me a great price on good parts, but he gave me some really good pointers on my engine build and continues to answer my questions in detail. Glen is great, honest and very knowledgeable. Will definitely do business with him in the future.
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves

Comment

I needed a set of springs on short notice and he came through! I picked up a premium speaker as well. Everything was in great condition and the price was fair. Great communication and very knowledgeable seller!

Thanks again!
                            sigpic
                            1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                            I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Glen is a solid dude. Even as a buyer he was really patient with me while I had some hurdles to deal with to get a suspension setup sent to him. Great buyer and as you can see above, a great seller too... Wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Glen
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                              X