Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having issues with orders with Red46.net?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having issues with orders with Red46.net?

tl;dr Ordered a part from red46.net. Never got part after almost 2 months. Never got response from website after multiple submissions. Receiving refund through CC dispute. Will not use them or CATuned again.

I ordered an e30 skid plate almost two months ago and have not gotten any shipping confirmation or communication from the company. I used their website contact form twice and asked for an update and got no response. At this point, I'm going to dispute the charge on my CC but was curious whether anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

Crosspost from r/e30 https://www.reddit.com/r/E30/comment...h_orders_with/

What issue did you have with CAtuned?
    Instagram
    Build Thread

F87 2020 M2 Competition Coupe Long Beach Blue/Black w/Blue Stitching
    F22 2014 M235i Coupe Estoril Blue/Black (Sold)
    E46 2003 325xi Sedan Jet Black/Natural Brown Leather
    E30 1989 325i Vert Bronzitbeige Metallic/Natural
    E30 1986 325es Coupe Alpine White/Pearl Beige

Comment

My original issue with CATuned is unrelated to this specific instance so I won't write about it. Red46.net's contact number redirects you to CATuned's website, leading me to believe that they are handling their customer support and/or one in the same. After further research, I found out that Red46 is moving operations to California, sharing the same address as CATuned but in a different suite. I filled out CATuned's contact form with the order information from the red46.net order and got no response. I was fed up with the run around at this point because whether or not they are associated with each other officially, red46's redirect to CATuned and no response from neither one notched the final strike for me as a customer. This event did not sit well with me and actually pushed me to post my first thread on this forum. I hope they get their customer service practices improved to avoid more situations like mine.

Comment

Originally posted by venerated View Post
        What issue did you have with CAtuned? uno online

When we set out to create our off-road bumpers, we were dead-set on making them our flagship product.

We did our due diligence with research on other bumpers out there on the market, we took everything we know about off-roading and overloading, and then combined that in order to make this product. The result: a beautifully engineered bumper, created by off-road enthusiasts for ultimate convenience – on or off the trails.

Comment

Originally posted by gethardart View Post
          tl;dr Ordered a part from red46.net. Never got part after almost 2 months. Never got response from website after multiple submissions. Receiving refund through CC dispute. Will not use them or CATuned again.

I ordered an e30 skid plate almost two months ago and have not gotten any shipping confirmation or communication from the company. I used their website contact form twice and asked for an update and got no response. At this point, I'm going to dispute the charge on my CC but was curious whether anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

Crosspost from r/e30 https://www.reddit.com/r/E30/comment...h_orders_with/
          I also went through something similar, I purchased a skidplate Early July and hadn't received any update for a week or 2....contacted red46 and got no response, called the number on their instagram and the owner told me that he sold the business to CaTuned a while back. Finally got a hold of CaTuned and they explained their welding tech was finishing up the skid plates. I just got a tracking number/shipping update email on Tuesday.
          They really need to update the website and make it known that the skid plates are not ready to ship on purchase. I wasn't in a rush so I didn't mind waiting, will update you when I received my plate...comes Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher112 View Post

When we set out to create our off-road bumpers, we were dead-set on making them our flagship product.

We did our due diligence with research on other bumpers out there on the market, we took everything we know about off-roading and overloading, and then combined that in order to make this product. The result: a beautifully engineered bumper, created by off-road enthusiasts for ultimate convenience – on or off the trails.
            Luckily all my purchases have gone smoothly.

Comment

Working...
            X