Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

niedersachsen - POSITIVE FEEDBACK

@niedersachsen

Great seller and communication was clear from the beginning. Make sure you have WhatsApp downloaded to get text notifications as he is over in Germany. I have purchased multiple orders from him.
    -Ryan
    05/87 Henna M3
    04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Buttery smooth transaction with Simon on a set of NOS Euro fog lights.

Not only did he post excellent photos, but he took it a step further and showcased them through video chat on Whatsapp.

He was easy to deal with and kept me updated on shipping status throughout transit from Germany.

Parts arrived just as described/ showcased in a well padded box with plenty of bubble wrap.

Would buy from him again in a heartbeat.
    Attached Files

Comment

Another great transaction on a complete BMW NOS kit for headlamp wipers/ washers. I probably could have purchased an entire e30 for what this kit went for, but I am a sucker for anything NOS/ NLA. He again showed each part of the kit on video chat and sent many detailed photos of all P/Ns. Among the best sellers out there.
      -Ryan
      05/87 Henna M3
      04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Great seller; good transaction; Came from Germany in a good amount of time; and the box was wrapped better than any I have recieved. Will buy again!

Comment

Working...
        X