X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bignate948

Does anyone know who bignate948 is?

i bought a Zender Spoiler from him 12 days ago
    (http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137964)
    on the 8th of May and he said he would ship it out on monday and i asked him to give me a confirmation/tracking number once he has shipped it. i have not heard from him since then. i have sent him numerous PM's and emails and he would not respond to them. his recent login was just today at 7:35AM. im not about to freak out yet but i just want to know if anyone knew him and where is whereabouts are.

i just want my spoiler =/

hthere are so many of these threads recently, the obligatory of "does anyone know so and so" question should be ask way before you send any paypal or money to the person.

Comment

Bump. bignate948 is a flake seller.

Comment

bought a Nintendo Wii from him on the 3rd of Feb. today is the 15th, I have yet to hear back from him about shipping or anything.

I still don't want to call him a flaker but seeing how this is a repeating trend I am a bit worried.

Nate if you are reading this, hurry up and act, the longer you put solving this off the deeper of a hole your digging for yourself on r3v.

link to sale thread

Comment

He even had time to check in this morning, but not respond to my PMs or email. Classy.

Comment

Hey buttercup, we can see you're browsing the forum right now

Comment

just saw that he was on at 4pm EST. I just sent another email stating that im filing a claim with paypal.

Comment

his paypal email address is :

asimon1126@yahoo.com

and its actually his girlfriends
                Last edited by YAN-3; 02-15-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Hope you guys get this sorted. This fucking shit has to stop already.
                  IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

same boat, bought a glovebox latch, this is junk, im gonna start my claim... i have another seller that is being very rocky right now too on a MUCH bigger purchase. any tips on a paypal claim, are they usually successful in getting your money back?
                    Disregard Females. Acquire Currency.

sigpic

Comment

this guy is a straight clown though
                      Disregard Females. Acquire Currency.

sigpic

Comment

the whole day, he logged in twice and did not reply to anything. I contacted paypal already.

Comment

Yan, here is his myspace, dont know if it helps at all, last login 1-10-2010

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

pic of this d bag

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            Yan, here is his myspace, dont know if it helps at all, last login 1-10-2010

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

from his myspace:

Income:$250,000 and Higher

and

Who I'd like to meet: God...
                            You can make this dream happen Yan.
                            Originally posted by LJ851
                            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

he has till the end of today to respond and refund my money as the Wii was supposed to be a Valentines day gift.

after I will start doing what I "can" to let him know just how powerful the interwebz is. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X