wodcutr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wodcutr

Great transaction! Very communicative seller with fast shipping and safe packaging.
    ~ Squirrel

1988 325is
    1989 325i 5-speed, w/ LSD (sold)
    1989 Acura Legend Coupe 5-speed
    1990 Honda VTR250
    1985 Honda Nighthawk 700S

Comment

Ditto. Very easy to work with. Item was packed well. He even spent extra time helping confirm the correct part number. Would def do biz with him again.

Comment

Item was in good shape, shipping was quick and easy. Good commuication. Price was very fair.

I give this transaction 2 thumbs-up.:up::up:
        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Great transaction. Fast shipping will do business again!

Comment

Bought a fuel pump from Dave.
            He shipped the day after payment was sent

Great transaction and communication, fast shipping, A+++

Comment

wodcutr is legit. I bought a rear seat off him this past weekend. Great to deal with and he was patient with my terrible time-tables on when I'd be past his house to pick it up.

Would buy from again. :up:

Comment

Great seller

Helped me out with a good deal on a flywheel and clutch. Fast communication and shipping.
                Thanks again!

Comment

bought a reverse switch, good seller fast shipping very happy over all

Comment

Awesome seller! Good communication, prompt shipment and great parts.

Comment

year and a half ago wodcutr i bought a used fuel pump. i couldn't believe how fast it got to me. i needed it fast to take my car on a trip, he accommodated my needs, great seller.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

wodcutr

Took the time to make sure i had the part i needed. Good dude in my opinion.
                        sigpic
                        Reich und Roll!

Comment

Thanks!

I think it's funny this thread starts off with a grumpy review, but I wanted to add my vote that wodcutr's a straight-up dude. I bought a steering wheel off him, and it was just as described, well packed, and shipped quickly, and he was patient with my questions. Thanks Dan!
                          -Justin

Comment

Thanks Justin! That conversation was a good one. I tend to not like people that want something for nothing, and then lie and try to discredit you when you call them on it. I have mellowed out since then, but I still occasionally go off on idiots!
                            The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

This thread cracks me up, kids....Anyways. Wodcutr is the sh*t, Got some Koni adjustables and should be seeing the RSM's I bought from him today. Super fast shipping, answered all my questions quickly and was able to supply photos of all the products. I got exactly what I was expecting.

Thanks man!
                              sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

'Nother satisfied customer here, too. Great guy to deal with, and he shipped the stuff right out.

Thanks for the bumper shocks Dan, they're mint!
                                '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                                '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Working...
                                X