BenM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BenM

1 Recaro LS seat, As advertised cash transaction I picked up and got to see some toys in the works.

Happy with sale long ride for just a seat and honestly should have just brought it to the Colt State park event tomorrow but I wouldn't have been able to meet your Dad. And look at the toys.

OH it was the tank!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

S50 wiring harness. Shipped it fast and it was exactly as advertised.

Comment

got a nice black vinyl seat bottom from ben today. as described and went out just when he said :D

Comment

head

just got my head from Ben on Friday and shipped quick and safe the head was not cracked or warped good seller reasonable prices

Comment

BenM Great Seller

Bought some springs from member BenM, fast shipping and great communication.

:up:
          sigpic
          www.simontibbett.com

Comment

bought a fuel level sender from him. it worked as described and was shipped promptly.

Comment

Bought a used Ti mid section and muffler assembly. Thanks Ben It was a saver at the price point. Couldn't have come at a better time. Just wished I had the time to install it. Guess that's next week.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Awesome seller here guys. Great prices, quick shipping, and fast communication. Thanks, Ben!

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Excellent seller with amazing pricing.
                  Great communication.

Delivered items as promised, packaged expertly.

Don't hesitate to buy from Ben!
                  Below the radar...

Comment

Great seller to deal with! well priced, went into detail about info on the part. Quick response, and got the parts shipped out quick and gave updates on the shipping
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X