nap83 - items or refund, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nap83 - items or refund, please

nap83 has been extremely responsive - answering my emails in a matter of HOURS - until he got paypal payment for the goods. After he did, he claimed nonreceipt of payment - which shows cleared in paypal - and vanished on me. Further details are available, but I would advise everyone to steer clear. I'd appreciate it if someone with vwvortex presence would get in contact with me to bring the dispute to a forum where there will be some resonance for the gentleman.

contact paypal
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Done so. I filed a 'dispute', I will give it 24 hours. If I still don't get any reaction, I will upgrade to 'claim' and hope like hell that the money is there to recover. I understand quite a few people have had favourable claim outcomes with no monetary recovery.

Comment

Geez. Not another a-hole.
        How do you claim non receipt of payment when Paypal shows he got payment? What an idiot.
        89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
        E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

It was.. peculiar. As you can see from the second thread here, he accused me of not paying (I would've been the buyer who 'made him buy boxes and didn't come through') about 12 hours after I paid him. He then immediately marked the item sold, so I thought there had been a delay for whatever reason and waited. Well, it seems I made a mistake in waiting. Paypal is now in 'claim' status, let's see what happens...
          Last edited by nmlss2006; 08-16-2009, 07:51 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Bumping this back up - Paypal closed the case in my favour and was able to recover $1.95. They will 'work with the seller to provide me the rest of my refund'. Any idea what I should do?

Comment

Yeah, I knew this guy was a winner from the get-go.

Comment

Originally posted by nmlss2006 View Post
                Bumping this back up - Paypal closed the case in my favour and was able to recover $1.95. They will 'work with the seller to provide me the rest of my refund'. Any idea what I should do?
                most likely you are fucked. if he doesnt have the money in his account and his bank accoutn isnt connected? he will most likely just close the account.

I'm making a list of all those idiots that say "he is a good guy" or "give the guy a break". People shouldnt speak up for people that they dont know, much less vouche for him.

Comment

Working...
                X