• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

felonies - Bad seller

felonies

Reid DeGeer
    Tigard, OR

I paid for wheels which I have yet to receive. Reid notified me that he received payment on 7-29-2009 and asked for my phone number to discuss the rest of the deal. The deal was I would send him his asking price less $100, he would ship the wheels with a receipt and I would reimburse him for actual shipping plus $100. I sent him my contact info again, and have made several requests for an update on our transaction. I have heard nothing from Reid since 7-29-2009 although he has been active on the forum.

I do understand that people can be busy, but feel that two weeks is more than enough time to ship an item or at least tell me what is going on.

good luck
    sigpic

Comment

Wow I am really glad I didnt buy those from him.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

damn man!! Sorry to hear about this. What was your payment method?
        sigpic

Comment

I traded him a digital camera, which he said that he received and was happy with.

Heard from him, hopefully he will make this right and this thread can be removed. :)

Originally posted by felonies
          Damn dude I feel horrible. i have been living on the street for the last month or so. THE CAMERA GOT FUCKING STOLEN the first day i got kicked out. I will talk to my dad about shipping the wheels ASAP!! i feel horrible but have 100% intensions on shipping the wheels. I am sorry i made you wait so long to let you know the story but i have no access to a computer. I will let you know when i talk to him and when ships them i will get you a tracking #.

Again sorry

Comment

This issue was resolved with the help of some respectable locals, I can't thank them enough for helping out a total stranger. The r3v community is great!

Reid did come out of hiding the day after the issue was resolved, he ignored all of my attempts to contact him and is trying to defend his actions which amount to mail fraud - I will be pressing charges. He had plenty of time to make this situation right and chose not to. I recommend no one deal with him.

Comment

so it's not just a clever name!
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                AND you are both still slow

Comment

Working...
                X