No announcement yet.

LeeRoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did business twice in the past couple days. Great communication, excellent parts and excellent prices. Thank you sir!

Comment

Very helpful, got me the part I needed.

Comment

Blake thanks for the smooth and simple transaction. I got my AC compressor just as described and works perfectly.

Till next time
        My Wagon

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=190111

Comment

Good seller

Ordered a chassis support Thursday night about 11:30 PM. It was shipped Friday and delivered Tuesday. Clean piece. No disappointments.

They should all go this well.
          Thanks Blake!

Comment

Quick Delivery, great prices, parts were like new, polite and easy to deal with

Comment

Great seller, awesome communication, and extremely fast shipping! Thanks, Leeroy!

Comment

I love Leeroy.

Comment

Great seller, shipped it when is said he would. Will probably buy from again!
                  Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                  Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

I purchased a blower motor, resistor, and mounting strap from Blake. The parts are good quality and as described. Very fast shipping. I sent payment on a Wednesday afternoon and had my parts Saturday morning. Would definitely do business with again.

Jamie

Comment

Great seller! PM'ed tracking number right away, received parts 2 days later.

Comment

Heck of a guy. Met me over the holiday weekend for a few parts. Can't get any better. Thanks Blake!

Comment

You met Blake? I am sorry.

Comment

Excellent guy. Almost bought some parts from him but thanks to HIS research I found out I would have ordered the wrong parts. He was even so kind as to direct me to all the info I need and where I can get the parts. Will definitely do business with him in the future!

Comment

One of the greatest people I've dealt with. Great communication, fast shipping, everything was packed right, And overall an honest individual. Appreciate everything he has done for me and can't wait to buy from him again!!!

Comment

Solid Seller! Well packaged, decently fast shipping and good communication.
                                Thanks Blake!

Comment

Working...
                                X