LeeRoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeeRoy

Was a smooth transaction, and everything came complete and very well packed. Guy is honest, decent, and fast shipper too!

^^ X2

Got a master cyl out to me on the west coast super quick.
    sigpic

Comment

spark plug wires coils very easy to deal with in better condition than i even thought very happy with the transaction!

Comment

Leeroy

Bought an E30 Sub Frame from him he said it was good and it is! Lee is honest good communication. Packaged well and was shipped Faaast! Thanks dj

Comment

Bought a number of parts - arrived quickly and packaged well. Very helpful with questions and appreciated the great communication. My car is closer to getting back on the street - thanks!
          BMW CCA Central California Chapter
          track - '95 M3 alpineweiss
          race - '91 Spec E30
          tow - '01 Toy Sequoia
          sold - '90 535i 5sp, '89 325i 5sp, '98 740il, '98 M3 Sedan

Comment

Blake is good peeps. Many of his parts came from my nice E30 I sold him...

Comment

EXCELLENT! Got my a/c compressor quick and easy. Quality parts and quality guy!

Comment

Just received a blower motor cover. Excellent communication throughout the buying process. Top notch guy.

Thanks!
                $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Just saw this thread..

Cruise control brain box purchased last October.
                  Smooth communication. Would buy from again w/out thinking twice.
                  -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Great communication, ships out next day, items were exactly as described. Great seller. Would buy from again.

Comment

Blake(Leeroy) and I just boxed up 4 or 5 things yesterday and are about to drop the stuff off here at lunch. He is a good guy for sure.

Comment

Responsive, communicative. Parts arrived in a timely fasion. Well wrapped, and all works. Good peoples, reliable source
                        '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
                        current:
                        '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
                        '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

I purchased a washer res. from him and couldn't be happier with the entire transaction. Great communication, great packing, and the condition of the parts were exactly as described. I will do business with him again!

Comment

Blake is a good guy. I tell him he has some positive post in here.

Comment

Great guy, very professional and great communication!

Will do business again!

THANKS BLAKE!
                              Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X