e30_dan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30_dan

Dan is based out of Germany. I just bought ZKW euro projectors for my wifes E36 from him, and the experience was the best I've ever had. He immediately shipped after payment, provided a picture of the actual package with tracking number on it, and packaged above and beyond to protect the glass lenses. Price was reasonable. Prompt communication. Very happy with e30_dan and would buy from him again any day.

-Brian

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
    Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Dan is a awesome guy! He shipped both my Hella Smoked Smileys w/ care! Shipping wait time was a pain but it was understandable since it was a INT transaction. Good props for the guy! Leave me back a feed back as well!

Comment

Originally posted by raziel310 View Post
      Dan is a awesome guy! He shipped both my Hella Smoked Smileys w/ care! Shipping wait time was a pain but it was understandable since it was a INT transaction. Good props for the guy! Leave me back a feed back as well!
      Thank you! :)

Need euro parts? Send me a PM.

Comment

Bought some euro lights from Dan. Great communication, and well packaged. They only took a week to get to the US, unfortunately it took another 3 weeks for USPS to get them from the east to west coast, but they're really nice. Great glass and reflectors, really good shape, as advertised. Very pleased. I'll work with Dan again when i'm needing some euro parts.
        Thanks!

Comment

my euro lights arrived broken the mounting frame is plastic one was broken in one place the other was broken in two places.also there were no pig tails as he said there would be.Beware old junk!! Ebay has new lights for 160$ with free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by jonie2nuts View Post
            my euro lights arrived broken the mounting frame is plastic one was broken in one place the other was broken in two places.also there were no pig tails as he said there would be.Beware old junk!! Ebay has new lights for 160$ with free shipping.
            I would contact Dan before leaving bad feedback, I'm sure he didn't ship you broken lights and hat they were broken in shipping...it happens.

EBay's new ones for $160 aren't OEM...they are cheap and frankly don't look as good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
            sigpic
            Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jonie2nuts View Post
              First of all, sorry for the issues and sorry for the late reply.

I have shipped these lights exactly in the condition that was shown in the pics and as described. They were not damaged and they were packaged propper. Pigtails have been included. I asked you for pictures of the damages and I have offered you parts for replacement.

As poorboyz posted the ones offered at ebay for $160 are cheap replicas. I posted at least 10 pics of the old junk so you should have noticed that they are not new.

Comment

Great seller, great guy!!!!! great communication!!!
                Got a ton of stuff from him and everything as described!!!
                will do buss again n again!!!
                Thx, DAN.

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
                  Great seller, great guy!!!!! great communication!!!
                  Got a ton of stuff from him and everything as described!!!
                  will do buss again n again!!!
                  Thx, DAN.
                  Thank you! See you in Santa Barbara soon. 8)

Comment

e30 Hella Euro Smilies
                    Great Communication and Great Prices ... Shipment arrived promptly, minimal/no pitting and in great condition. Will definitely do business again.

Cheers

Comment

Feedback

Would buy again. Good communication. Parcel came very carefully packed.

Comment

Solid seller here guys, quality products as advertised, good communication fast shipping! buy with confidence!
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                        IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
                        X