carbeater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carbeater

bought a set of houndstooth door panels from him for $75 shipped (smoking deal) and it came with 2 rear panels of the same side. got ahold of him and he promptly had his friend ship out another 2 rears (because he was away at school) of the missing side. great seller, prompt in answering emails, and handled things correctly and right away when things were not right.
    would not think twice about doing business with him again!
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Great seller, bought sport seats interior from him and even delivered.
    Nunzio
    Creative Director & Professor
    Twitter

2010 Vespa GTS300 | 2000 323iT Euro | 1991 RRC Hunter | 1987 325is (guten build) | 1983 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas

Comment

thanks for the feedback, hope all is well man- i delivered your seats and we didn't even meet.haha

Comment

Jordan is a great seller and a great person. Always helpful and willing to lend a hand any time needed.
        I have bought and sold many parts from him for the past few years and never had a problem with anything I got from him. If something was wrong he was there to take care of it on the spot.
        Im sure I will be doing business with him for many years to come. ;)

Comment

Carbeater

Jordan is stand up guy! He made a special trip down from college 2 hours away to sell me a differential. Great price too! Nice and easy transaction. He met me at Hollywood/Penn National. I talked briefly with him and his buddy trevor in the rain between horse races. Will be doing more business with him in the future.

Thanks again Jordan! :up:

Comment

thanks again:pimp:

Comment

jordan is a great guy and seller
              but i have to say i have been waiting for a m50 harness from him for 2 months alls i keep getting back from him is no i dont have one

deal was my brand new billie touring and brand new vogtland lowering springs for Bare m50, 413 dme, and vanos harness for a m50 (already got), 413 dme (got a silver label). hopefully mr.erics red label 413 chip will work in it, and a harness

i havent received my harness yet

Not down grading jordan at all good guy just would like to see my harness or money towards a harness.

and white325is was there when the deal was done. Jordan has all his parts bc i knew he was a outstanding seller.

Comment

Now i aint even getting any texts back from him. i already bought a harness and everything i need so i would like some cash back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShowStopper View Post
                  Now i aint even getting any texts back from him. i already bought a harness and everything i need so i would like some cash back.
                  we got it squared away, how bout it showstopper, I agree i have taken too long sometimes to ship shit but never did i ever stand someone up with no parts and money spent, i wouldnt want this to happen to me

Comment

All squared away man. Good guy to deal with. Just dont take so long next time lol ;)

Comment

bought a rear arm rest seat and headliner/visor panel from him. great guy to deal with.

Comment

Carbeater

I purchased a set of New Bilstein shocks from David. Upon arrival, I discovered that these have been leaked out due to long term storage and would require a rebuild. Seller was unaware of this fact.
                        One phone call and seller refunded me the cost to rebuild them.
                        I am happy how this transaction ended.
                        Real stand up seller. Despite of how the sale unfolded, this seller made it effortless to resolve the issue.
                        :up:
                        » PARTS FOR SALE
                        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

carbeater

$400 for a 3.46 rear paid on 4/9/2014. Was going to ship out "right away" and send me tracking info. After 10 days of no contact I pm'd, no response. I emailed, no response. Guess I got it in the rear...

Only reason I bought from carbeater was the positive transaction feedback's.
                          sigpic

2011 335i/1995 Mercedes C220 (rallyx)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Horneck View Post
                            $400 for a 3.46 rear paid on 4/9/2014. Was going to ship out "right away" and send me tracking info. After 10 days of no contact I pm'd, no response. I emailed, no response. Guess I got it in the rear...

Only reason I bought from carbeater was the positive transaction feedback's.
                            Pay with Paypal? File a claim, you have 30 days from the time you paid to do so.

GL
                            sigpic
                            Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Update - an email apology. Its been shipped he says.
                              sigpic

2011 335i/1995 Mercedes C220 (rallyx)

Comment

Working...
                              X