No announcement yet.

OnGreenPerformance.com - Buyers Beware: Do NOT Buy from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is soooo hard to agree with George AND Fiddle-fag, but they're both right 100%. I am jumping on GG's cause and rocking his sig indefinitely until OP quits life or gets a GED.

Comment

he's a supporting vendor on BF.C maybe I'll get banned too. Oh well, just realized that I haven't logged onto BF.C since March of lat year.

Comment

hello there, i'm raymond using jo's account. i had tried setting up my own account/screen name "EuroDyne," but is taking somewhat some time for the registration email to come in. in before the thread is closed, i did want to to put my 2 cents in. i have been in contact with george graves via email and we've finally come to a mutual agreement. as i've told george in the email, we would like to apologize for jo's actions. as stated in one of my emails to george:

"i've already done my part in keeping my employee at bay. reignition to the dead issue came about when your online signature and your cohorts' went way out of line. when we were informed of such publicity, i delegated jo to take action in contacting you and other authorities. from jo's reports, you have not responded to his emails requesting a truce but went even more public with my own email. the issue was long done, but with this revival we really need to step back and reassess what we are all getting into. this is tiptoeing legal boundaries already. i don't really want to waste time or resources for something very petty. you are a good man based from how you a great contributor to the e30 community. jo is also a good man based on what he's done for many of the bmw/mbz online communities. it's just unfortunate, that you guys didn't see eye to eye due to a failed first impression of each other. we are all humans that make mistakes. jo has already accepted his portion of the fault. since you are a respected member of such a great forum, i seek advice from you on how to resolve this before this gets really way out of hand. i'm not an expert on online customer relationships, but i would like to mash this unnecessary drama diplomatically. as i mentioned to richard, i have already apologized for jo's actions. you have my word. we will not undermine your business. i do hope you also do the same. let us all not feed more wood to the fire. lets not have more fuming egos or bickering of who's got the bigger stick. in fact as a sign of good faith, i would like to even create a business relationship with you. instead of using our energy to instigate one another, i think it would be more industrious if we all worked for a common goal. please advise, i look forward in hearing from you sir."

in response from george:

"I could not agree with you more. I think you and I are on the same page with this.

Here is what I am willing to do for you.

- I can't make any gaurentees, as I don't run the forum, but I will use my best influence with the owner of R3Vlimited to have the thread deleted from public viewing.

- I have already remove my signature image of the dog. And I'll keep it that way - no sigs that feature euro-dyne in any ways anymore. I can't control other people's signature, and there is a chance that they may keep them for a while. But by keeping mine removed I will be sending a message to them to drop it.

What is euro-dyne prepared to do for me?"

in response to that:

"i'm truly relieved that you and i are coming to an agreement. i appreciate what you present to the table. i fully understand that the tides will lower eventually. the damage has been done and it's time for damage control. best way to control it is by not adding more defamation onto it. i also had jo contact a moderator there to remove the thread. anyway, i think i'll do something i've never done before, sign up onto a forum to give out a public apology stating that we have already come to an agreement and at the same time vouch for your good name. also as mentioned in the previous email, i give you my word that we will not try to undermine your business including the threats that jo was to sell your items at a lower retail mark. and to strengthen our budding ties, we would like to help you out in selling your goods in a bigger arena. aside from that, what else would you request from us?"

with that being said, we are taking this matter very seriously in patching up the whole situation in a very diplomatic manner. george graves and euro dyne will be working together hand in hand. i knew george was a good guy. and with these current events, i was not mistaken. again we apologize for any inconvenience this has taken toll on the e30 community.

sincerely,

raymond

1999 e39 540it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg
        1989 e30 325i vert | commander's car | stanced and poked
        2000 e39 528it touring | grocery getter | m sport pkg | RIP
        1986 e30 325e sedan | track star | krauted out | RIP

Comment

Yea. I agree. Raymond extend an olive branch to me - he is the owner of Euro-Dyne, and posted up here to let you know that this thread didn't miss his attention - far from it.

I've got no ax to grind with Raymond. He seems like a stand up guy. He stepped up to the plate and contacted me. To me, that's how business should be done.

I hope none of you give him too much grief just because Jo is his employee. He's stated that Jo's actions were out of line and Jo was in the wrong. I don't think anyone on here could ask for more from him than that.

I'm removing the image from my signature - and I'd encourage everyone else to as well. I'm not doing that because I have to, I'm doing it cause I want to - it makes no sense to slam a whole company just because of Jo's choices.

You have to respect Raymond for handling the situation the way he is. At least I do. Hats off to the owner of Euro-Dyne.

Jo, if you are reading this, I hope you take something away from this - and not let a valuable lesson just pass you by. I don't think I need to tell you what I mean by that.
          Last edited by george graves; 01-12-2010, 03:50 PM.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I think this is a great first step, but now you must go to EVERY BMW forum that Jo bashed another business on and remove those threads and apologize to community. That's besides GG being attacked on other forums and have his threads closed/deleted.

Hope everything works out for you and Jo gets a shock-collar for every time he posts stupid shit.

PS: I'd like to keep GG's sig for a little while longer, or at least until original post changes to an apology form.

Comment

trying to smooth things over with r3v is like driving an M10 powered e30 up a steep grade. HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

as far as legality of my signature goes, come get me, i used like 7 proxies

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Sig removed for sign of apology acceptance.

Comment

Farbin that's not very krew-like behavior.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Sig removed to resume whoring my car. Its valuable real estate.

Comment

I worked in internet parts sales, many here know that as I've worked with forum members many times.

Even though others are vouching at you from other forums, you seriously have a terrible attitude towards vendors for being part of one yourself. There's no point in arguing what you've done wrong, even if you fail to see the entirety of it. Clearly that part has already been beating to pulp.

The only thing that really disappointed me is the fact that you clearly took advantage of a vendor for your mistake to recoup all your money. I would personally like to shake the hand of the eBay claims guy who OK'd this, just so I could break his wrist for ever agreeing with you.

If you were an employee working under me and I got a whiff of this, you would be bringing out your resume for a new job. No "internet sales director" should ever have this "customers can f*ck over vendors" attitude.

I don't expect you to change this piss poor attitude of yours by my reply, but by all means you deserve to hear it again and again.
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                        I worked in internet parts sales, many here know that as I've worked with forum members many times.

Even though others are vouching at you from other forums, you seriously have a terrible attitude towards vendors for being part of one yourself. There's no point in arguing what you've done wrong, even if you fail to see the entirety of it. Clearly that part has already been beating to pulp.

The only thing that really disappointed me is the fact that you clearly took advantage of a vendor for your mistake to recoup all your money. I would personally like to shake the hand of the eBay claims guy who OK'd this, just so I could break his wrist for ever agreeing with you.

If you were an employee working under me and I got a whiff of this, you would be bringing out your resume for a new job. No "internet sales director" should ever have this "customers can f*ck over vendors" attitude.

I don't expect you to change this piss poor attitude of yours by my reply, but by all means you deserve to hear it again and again.

could not agree more with everything erick has posted. GIANT +1 on all counts.

Comment

GG removed his sig pic and link to it, so my dog gets to sport a stache.

Comment

I reread the original post (Post #1), and couldn't help myself. I laughed so much. The OP is such a fukking douche bag who can't even read the titles in bold and blames it on others (yeah, sure, he was under the impression...). What a joke. Or maybe was he only slendering the competition. I guess it just back fired on him. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

this is better than the facebook thread, how did I miss this!

I think I'll be shopping with Ongreenperformance.com!

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                              91 300zx TT
                              03 540i Msport
                              91 318is track
                              89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                              R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

I think EuroDyne should pay for George Graves to be a sponsor on all of the forums Jo slammed him on. Indefinitely. Take it out of Jo's paycheck or something, I don't care, just make that shit right. The guy is developing new products for our old cars, we can't afford to lose him over one of EuroDyne's dumbfuck employees.

Raymond, I like where you've gone so far but I think that's just the tip of the ice berg. Seriously, this community is tight and like I've said before, you offer nothing for us while George does and is constantly working to provide even more.
                                '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                                '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Working...
                                X