X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item: Momo woodgrain wheel + adapter
    payment: paypal
    Sent from Germany

well packaged, good communication, sent me a photo of the receipt saying it was sent. I felt very confident throughout the whole process and dealing with Mike was never a hassle.

Thanks Mike!

Comment

Item: M Tech 2 365mm steering wheel.
      Payment: Paypal
      Shipped: From Germany

Mike is terrible first he says 1-3 weeks and it takes 2! Then when I finally rip open the packaging billions of packing peanuts went everywhere. And I'll never get to clean them up because I cant stop driving around with my new steering wheel!!!

He must get pm's sent straight into his brain and the pictures from the ad were great to see what I was buying.

The wheel did come with a broken slip ring but come on? After reading other transactions you know he sent a brand new one with it!

Great seller made me feel confident all the way through.

Comment

Item: front and read Euro bumpers
        Shipped: from Germany

Great seller, I got a beautiful set of bumpers for a great price, and shipping was quick too with really good packaging!

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Item: Touring tool kit
          Shipped from Germany

Great seller.

Comment

Parts Bought

Mike is super easy to work with. He has some serious packing skills, so if you are worried about your stuff getting damaged during transit, Mike does a stellar job. Paypal'd without a hitch.

Picked up some Euro Basketweaves, HVAC panel and a shift knob. All welcome sights in my quest to put my touring back to OEM parts or OEM optional parts.

Thanks Mike!
            1970 BMW 2002 w/M20b25
            1990 BMW 327 Touring

Comment

Great seller. Probably one of the best packing jobs I've seen on some wheels. Good communication throughout the transaction.

Comment

Went without a hitch. Excellent communication and status updates thoughout the transaction. Thanks, Mike!

Comment

A Germany-based seller you can trust. He ships quick, packs well, and communicates great.
                  sigpic
                  January 2012 COTM

Comment

Item: oem euro plate fillers

Items exactly as described, shipping was even faster than expected. Thanks Mike! Would not hesitate to buy anything from him again.

Comment

Item: Intra 15x7 wheels
                      Shipped from Germany

A few hiccups along the way but Mike was good about communicating and in the end it worked out well. Tossed a euro HVAC panel in for the wait.

Comment

Euro plate filler
                        Arrived quickly and well packaged

Would do business again.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

good seller!!! quick shipping and a really great price!!
                          Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                          HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

good dude bought a euro hvac panel and after an issue with the shipping company he had no problem working with me and sending out another one.

would definitly buy from him again

Comment

bought a lens from mike, took 1 week and 2 days to get here from Germany (lightning fast!)
                              shipped on time, arrived quickly, packed superbly well, took me nearly 5 minutes to undo his bomb proof packaging, thats how you know its solid! clearly labeled fragile.
                              the lens was everything that was expected and more. i am pretty stoked on the lens and the whole transaction.

mike is an A+ seller would buy from anytime.

thanks mike.

Comment

Bought a euro plate filler from Mike. Packaged well, item was in the exact condition described. Couldn't be happier with this transaction.

Thanks Mike!

Comment

Working...
                                X