X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item: Taillights
    Payment: Paypal
    Shipped from Germany via DHL

Well packaged, promptly shipped. According to tracking the package was in the US three days after being shipped, but it took about a month to get from customs (I'm assuming) to my address.
    Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Bought some Smoked taillights from mike, took about 2 weeks to get here from Germany but worth the wait, well packaged, good communication throughout the whole process, but with confidence!

Comment

Mike is a trusted seller. I've bought from him before and I would again, but our last transaction wasn't optimal.

I bought a never-mounted, pristine euroweave from him, but it arrived with slight damage. It was shipped in a built-up rounded box. It's apparent that a decent amount of time was spent constructing the box, but the only thing protecting the wheel from drop-damage was a couple layers of cardboard and some duct tape wrapped around lips; nothing that could absorb much of a shock.

Unfortunately someone did not heed the "Fragile! Do not drop!" warning stickers and the wheel sustained a slight ding to the lip. I could tell it was not previous damage because the duct tape over the ding was smushed and torn. You can see the ding in the pic below, the rest of the marks are just duct tape residue.

Fortunately, the damage was minimal and will be mostly hidden by the tire. The price was amazing and he shipped fast with tracking. Nonetheless, I'm a little disappointed because the damage could have been avoided with safer packaging.
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

Sorry 'bout that Rob, my lock has been shite lately in regards to shipping. No one is more upset about these things than I am.
          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Bought a set of euroweaves from Mike. He took a deposit from me and held true to his word that he would hold them until I got more cash together for the purchase.

They took a bit longer to ship than what is usual for him but I expressed to him I was in no hurry. The wheels arrived extremely well packaged and without damage.

I could not be happier with my buying experience. Mike is the epitome of what a seller should be and I applaud him as both a seller and a person.

Comment

ITEM: Analog clock
              PAYMENT: paypal
              SHIPPING: DHL

Item came in great time and was also packaged very well. Would buy from again, also had great communication.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Bought a gas cap from Mike. Came from germany in about 6 business days which isnt bad at all. Packaging was good, and communication was good. Would buy again from this seller.
                Current:
                1989 325i
                1988 M3
                1987 325ic
                Past:
                2001 330ci
                2001 M3

Comment

I bought wheel locks from Mike and everything was just as he described it, they where packaged well and he provided great communication. I would buy from him again.

Comment

Working...
                  X