Guten Parts + Service - ZM Blue Devil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZM Blue Devil- Guten Parts

Levent is a top notch guy! I ordered the Brushed Aluminum Gauge Rings and they got lost in the mail. He sent out another set when they came in. A+++++++++++ to GP!

Randall

Comment

L shipped out some euro bumper caps that arrived here extremely fast. And to my surprise he included a free Guten Parts t-shirt! So stoked to wear it. Thanks! Top notch guys.
      M Coupe

Comment

Levent and Turk are great guys to deal with, it's so good to have them in the e30 community. Wish I lived closer so I can visit! Will definitely continue to support them. Thank you guys...

Comment

Gutenparts FTW ++
          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
          '91 SpecE30 #523
          '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Had a wonderful transaction with Levent and Gutenparts. Communication was top notch-- he was extremely helpful and professional. Parts came lightning fast, and exactly as described. Will be doing business with again!

Comment

Wired these guys a nice chunk of change to find, buy, build me an E30.

Turk traveled down the east coast and drove the car back to the shop for me. They also were able to get the car done in a very short amount of time, after my schedule was bumped forward. And they did quite a bit of work to the car.

They did an EXCELLENT job on the car, and the money spent represents a great VALUE for what I paid.

Levent, picked me up at the airport, threw a party at the shop for my arrival. Turk and Levent are great guys to have in the community, so be sure to support them so they can continue to provide outstanding service/parts for the rest of us.

I would not hesitate to business them in the future and neither should you.

Once I get a bit more balla, I might have them build me an E24.......
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Thanks dude, love the tach strip:

Comment

Purchased a crack free mint condition used dash from Levent last week for a very fair price that included shipping-arrived in four days and was packaged well. Thanks for helping me out!
                  Eric Giles
                  '20 M2 CS
                  '04 M3
                  '11 X5 35D
                  '87 325is
                  '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Completed (?) Epic transaction with Guten Parts. My bling cluster has arrived, although i havent seen it yet.

Would not hesitate to do business with again

Comment

Love this guy..

A true enthusiast who is compassionate to fellow brethren.

I want to have his babies.
                      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Levent and Turk ROCK!
                        Went to go visit them, I could tell as soon as I walked in the shop that we were going to get along. They bent over backwards to hook me up, and I really appreciate it.
                        Awesome guys, great deal, great products.
                        They even had "Man-size" E30 tshirts. Picked up two.

Can't wait to come to Spring Cleaning!
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

Levant just hooked me up with a couple little parts on the house even after I offered to pay, has answered a couple questions and has always been fast with replies. I am really dumbfounded on how awesome he is treating me and I havent met him yet. Plan on going to the shop to check it out in the spring and support Guten by buying some shirts etc. Thanks again Levant, GP is the shizzzz.

Comment

Levent is great to deal with. I wanted to offer feedback from a different point of view.

I purchased what was supposed to be a 4.10 medium case LSD form gutenparts. Communication during the whole process of Q&A and through payment was top notch. Sadly somewhere along the way a mistake was made and the diff I received was infact a 4.10 medium case open diff. :(

Levent was quick to expedite a refund, issue a return shipping tag and put me at the top of the list for future LSD's of interest to me. He made things right and left no cost or liability on me what so ever. Kudos to them for making things right promptly and effectively. A+ will do business with them again.

Thanks - Jon
                            Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

14.5mm rear sway + GP shirt at great price.

So yeah - I was thinking how I'd like to get my hands on one of the bigger OE sways..

Couple PMs to Levent, ~two days later - and I'm opening up a package like a kid on Christmas morning. :D :D :D :D :D
                              -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

No BS transaction, easy, fast, professional and friendly - Levent is an asset to BMW community!
                                '96 328is
                                '97 m3
                                '04 zhp

Comment

Working...
                                X