Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryanc88
    replied
    Great seller! Fast shipping, good parts and price!

Leave a comment:

• Keith M
    replied
    Purchased a belt and am impressed with the quality. Great communication and a great product.

Leave a comment:

• travish325
    replied
    Got my belt today. Its beautiful thanks!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Have not checked back here in a bit, thanks for all the feedback guys.

Leave a comment:

• MJCRO
    replied
    Drove up 3 hours to pick up some late model bumpers from Brandon. Great guy to do business with, and I got a thrill ride in the F34R machine! Would totally recommend to him to anyone else needing E30 parts.

Leave a comment:

• stanhayward
    replied
    I bought one of Brandon's M20 twin scroll manifolds and communication was great and he also accommodated my custom needs for 1 2-bolt and 1 v-band wastegate without any fuss. Now I just need to get it on my car ;)

Leave a comment:

• shimms
    replied
    Bought some injectors (moderately used) and they work great! shipping was very fast, and the price was even better :D. Thanks again for hookin me up man, I really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Nsquared97
    replied
    Fast shipping, answered all the questions I had, and was more than willing to help with any other questions I may have. Would do business again.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Sold tons of stuff to Brandon. Great customer who knows what he wants and orders correctly with no mistakes

Leave a comment:

• SoopaGhetto
    replied
    bought the 524td adapters; this guy is quick to respond and ship out. i was actually surprised as that is not common. :o

Leave a comment:

• red325ix
    replied
    Bought some motronic stuff. Fast shipment and even labeled the wiring harness for me. Good seller.

Leave a comment:

• crazyman
    replied
    Got my es cluster in the mail, good packaging and shipping. Along with great pricing, would buy from again for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Myster-E
    replied
    Traded a reground cam and cash on top for a schrick 288 cam. Fast shipping and great packing job. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback. Pleasure doing business.

Leave a comment:

• TimKninja
    replied
    Fear/Brandon is an awesome guy. Fast shipping, well packed. CLEAN , well described. Planning on doing business again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X