This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my UUC brakes. Love them.

Also love Levant and his little setup. Real happy with all the transactions there.

I am just here for the drama.

Comment

At first I was like

But now I'm like

-Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        I like my UUC brakes. Love them.
        Don't worry. Hundreds others love their Massive kits too. Only Brendan has a beef because I didn't give him free rotors to make him happy (his words).

Lee
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by dnova89 View Post
          At first I was like
          But now I'm like
          Don't worry. There's no drama here.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Don't worry. Hundreds others love their Massive kits too. Only Brendan has a beef because I didn't give him free rotors to make him happy (his words).

Lee

I am not worried.

Comment

Since when have you made an AP Racing kit?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

boo. shame to see this fizzle out so quickly. lets chalk it up to fiddle being drunk and lee being a canuck.

Comment

Originally posted by dnova89 View Post
                  At first I was like

But now I'm like

so what happens at the end of this story..
                  1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                  1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                  1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                  1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                  1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

it was turned into a after school tV special. Brandon was played by Keauno Reeves (not from the matrix but from Bill & Teds) and Lee was played by Steve Erkel
                    Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
                      Why would you post this & not your perception of the events?

Just curious.
                      Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                      I have replied to Brendan to two of his first email within perhaps a few hours after he PM'd. He explained he sold to one of his customer (or in exchange for other parts or service) his old kit and his new hats and rotors. Then after a while HIS customer complained about vibration. Brendan clearly said he drove the car and felt no vibration at all and that everything was measured within specs, but that just to make his customer happy, I should give him free rotors...

I asked for more details as two rotors won't warp all together as a production deffect. Only one would be affected, or the whole batch of rotors would be bad ( and it never happened). Then he also wanted me to replace the pads. If rotors have warped, it is strictly because they have been abused. Am I supposed to send rotors just for that? What promise did Brendan give his customer about what the kit can do? There must be a reason why I offer different front and rear kits.

Basically, I never had any communication with the owner of the parts. Brendan behaved as if he was an approved distributor. When I asked for more details, then it took weeks to get them.

Sorry Brendan, I am not giving away rotors for free just to cover YOUR customer. Why hasn't the new owner of the kit never contacted me? And not by PM, but by email? In 8 years I only had two bad sets of rotors. The first one because the owner decided to abuse brand new rotors with race pads without even bedding the rotors in. The thermal shock was enough to warp the rotors. The owner understood his fault. The second set of "bad" rotors was with Kurzbimmer and the VW Corrado rotors. Both rotors cracked pretty bad and these were replaced by Racing Rotors.

Third occurence is YOUR customer. And your excuse that I shall give free discs on the sole premise that I should keep him happy whatever wrong he did with the brakes made me laugh. And I told you about.

BTW Interestingly, in this thread you haven't even considered asking others how could brake go wrong or even consider the driver's mistakes. No brake is undestructible. I make 15" kits with AP Racing calipers. And yes, discs can warp if you do a hot lap, pit in without cool down lap and keep the brakes on in the paddock with the rotors glowing red... Warp or cook bad deposits on the rotors

The new owner should contact me. Has he even considered this option?
                      Wut part did you miss
                      sigpic
                      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Comment

lol.. how the tables turn.. fiddly was practically singing lee's praises to the heavens in pretty much every thread. looks like lee is in the clear on this. fiddlesticks tried to pawn off his kit on a customer and got burned and expects to be made whole now..
                          '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                          '91 SpecE30 #523
                          '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Brendan, did you put a dial gauge on the car to measure disc runout? If not, then I would say you don't have much of a case, and your post borders on libel.
                            1973 Bavaria

Comment

Originally posted by Brian D View Post
                              Brendan, did you put a dial gauge on the car to measure disc runout? If not, then I would say you don't have much of a case, and your post borders on slander.
                              leave it to the Jew to point this out. It is in writing so technically it is liable, slander is verbal. (stereotypes are fun)
                              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                                leave it to the Jew to point this out. It is in writing so technically it is liable, slander is verbal. (stereotypes are fun)
                                I fixed it. The "Jew"? Do you have a reason for that?
                                1973 Bavaria

Comment

Working...
                                X