Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussiebj

Be Warned

He is not a member here, from e30tech but figured its just a matter of time before he shows up here...

Bad Experience.

Barry and I came to an agreement for me to purchase his car, he told me for an additional fee he would deliver the car weekend of October 2/3. I paid him promptly via paypal.

So I made room at the shop waiting for the arrival of the car.

Did not hear from Barry. I made multiple calls, sent emails to him. Finally on Tuesday October 5th he called me.

At which time, with no apology his excuse was "I got stuck at work, out of town, fixing my plane, etc. etc). I simply wanted a date and time when he could deliver the car. He said we would not now until afternoon of October the 6th. He said he would call me to let me know.

Did not hear back, emailed and called him with no response.

Now I am waiting for a refund.

Be warned, lots of promises but his time to him is more important then anyone else's.

L

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

damn was hoping this would involve hot Australian chicks.....

good luck
    CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
    For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

how far is this guy? i have a tow dolly and can hook up a car in less then 5 minutes

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

He is out in Long Island. I have access to a tow as well, but the point is we made a deal, he got his money and he should be an adult about it. Cant believe I wasted the entire weekend waiting for him. People that have been to the shop know how tight this place is.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Unconscionable.
          Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Working...
          X