UUC Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob@UUC View Post
    Not sure what's going on with the tracking on the rotors - we are looking into this for you right now and will update you when we have an answer. May be just a glitch in the UPS tracking system.
    No idea what happened with UPS, but your tracking number is working now. Looks to be delivered in just a couple of days.

Thanks again!
    - Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks * 678-679-5360 * http://www.uucmotorwerks.com * rob@shortshifter.com
    Phone calls preferred. Email second. No PMs, that's why I have real email. :mrgreen:

BIG BRAKE KIT HEADQUARTERS!

Your source for E30 Ultimate Shifters, SwayBars, Brake parts/Big Brake Kits, and much more!

First ever LED headlight conversion - [ CLICK HERE ]

Comment

Your sway bar mounting brackets suck. "Tighten the bottom bolt, then the middle then the two top". Once the bottom is started you have to then tighten the middle or else you won't be able to get the socket on it. You can't fit a wrench on it. I wish this person would have just gotten the IE kit with billet rear mounts. THE BOLTS ARE IN THE RADIUS OF THE MOUNT. Piss poor design. Oh yea, and it took about a month to get them drop shipped from Bavauto

Comment

Installed the DSSR on Swanny's setup, went on without an issue. 4th one I have installed and only had one issue with an e46 M3 DSSR installed to the Evo3(grinding resolved that).
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

^yup
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment