Predzy743

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt-B
    replied
    he has 1 already

    Leave a comment:


  • xlragtop
    replied
    Predzy743

    Great to deal with.I definitly would deal with again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jargo
    replied
    Steve is a good guy! Done a few deals with him

    Leave a comment:


  • Predzy743
    replied
    Thanks all!

    Leave a comment:


  • khawar71
    replied
    Steve, I received the box today with all the parts that you promised. Everything is in excellent condition (better than what i was expecting).

    Thanks for the GREAT deal and excellent service.

    Rock on !!

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    got a big box of parts today, quick as hell shipping. and he is sending me more parts soon for trades and shit.

    thanks predzy

    Leave a comment:


  • Predzy743
    replied
    thanks guys! enjoy!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Got my 173 ecu today , was rapped up great! thanks dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • longhornM6
    started a topic Predzy743

    Predzy743

    Got the switch- Packaged well. A good guy that could improve on response to messages, but I would buy from him again-

    Randall
Working...