• Show
Clear All

Nope

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    I thought I was the only one..

Comment

Originally posted by mpowers_04 View Post
      Barry,

Karim said he trusted Vlad. They were buddies. You cannot use 500,000,000 post counts to judge a person's character. Because when time get tough, that same person can use their so called named with high post counts to their advantage.
      Im sorry to butt in, But you really think someone would wanna come up on a small amount of money like that? Not saing because hes got 30,000 post or what not. But dude is well off, no reason to make a buck from ripping someone off.

Comment

The story is:

I had a set of used 18" AMG rims that I was selling. Karim lowballed me on the price, shipping, etc until I agrred to sell these for the price that I got them for just because the guy was a buddy of mine and he said they were for his brother. So OK, we are a tight community and sometimes that's what you have to do - help one another.

Really Vlad??? Karim lowballed you from your asking price of $1700 to $1660?

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
          Im sorry to butt in, But you really think someone would wanna come up on a small amount of money like that? Not saing because hes got 30,000 post or what not. But dude is well off, no reason to make a buck from ripping someone off.

You just never know man.

Comment

Another example of Vlad's for sale thread. You be the judge...

Comment

Originally posted by mpowers_04 View Post
              You just never know man.
              true.. but on a real note, i highly dout he would try to flip some fucked up wheels. You can see alot about a person by what he or she does and what they have.
              my two cents...

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                true.. but on a real note, i highly dout he would try to flip some fucked up wheels. You can see alot about a person by what he or she does and what they have.
                my two cents...

What does he have now? He sold all his cars on eBays including the fake Warsteiner for $50K which he couldn't sell on S14 for over a year.

Comment

And base on my past experience, I would never buy a used car from a Russian. Sorry if it sounds harsh.

Comment

I know a lot of people with serious money and they would flip their own family if they found a buyer. In most cases you have to be willing to fuck a lot of people over to make real money.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      i know a lot of people with serious money and they would flip their own family if they found a buyer. In most cases you have to be willing to fuck a lot of people over to make real money.
                      +1

Comment

idk , lol ... i just chose a side thats.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
                          trust me i will.. I will just buy Luke in Poland.. good guy to deal with and no drama..
                          when i buy like a 30$ part here, i am like, seller please send me a pic of the back, cause you need to know as much as you can before you buy. Especially online... GL getting $, or exchange man.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I just seen this and this shit is funny. Man you paid with paypal, what are you tripping about? Thats what paypal gets paid for to help solve these kinds of problems. Also by buying something over the internet especially on a forum; you arent guaranteed shit.

Whoever is at wrong, whether its Vlad or Sonny, karmas a bitch. It will get back to you some how. Good luck to the both of you.

Comment

I can't comment on this situation as I do not know the REAL story. I will say this. I've dealt with Vlad once prior and had nothing but a good transaction. Search my name and you will see an alpina replica bumper I purchased from him. He shipped it out within a timely manner, constantly stayed in contact, and insured my package. Granted, Fedex destroyed the FUCK out of my bumper and I had to file a claim with them. Vlad was more than willing assist in any way with it. I still respect him and until I, myself, have a bad experience, I will continue to do business with him. Because at this point, you are one out of close to 1000 transactions that have gone sour.

Also, I don't know what the point was behind bringing up your religion, as no one here really gives a shit where you are from or who you praise. Character is pretty much the only thing people care about on here when it comes to dealing. I wish you and Vlad the best possible outcome of this whole shenanigan.

Originally posted by Ryan...
                              It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
                                Also, I don't know what the point was behind bringing up your religion, as no one here really gives a shit where you are from or who you praise. Character is pretty much the only thing people care about on here when it comes to dealing. I wish you and Vlad the best possible outcome of this whole shenanigan.
                                Mr. Sleeve told him to go back to being a taxi driver in the last thread for some reason. There was no prior mention of it before that.

I've been following this since the start but haven't put in any of my thoughts yet. I have no history with either Vlad or Sonny, but going by the facts presented so far I'm going to have to side with Sonny. Vlads storys don't quite add up, he did only picture two wheels in the FS ad, and the pictures he has of all 4 are too blurry to tell if the damage was there or not. You can see some blemishes in the clear of the lips though, so I think it's entirely possible that the lips had the damage when they were sold.

With that said however, the way Sonny and his customer have handled the situation has only hurt their position. There was no reason for them to start the personal attacks against Vlad, and their childish behavior and grammar in their posts shows that their main goal now is to smear Vlads name.

There really is no reason for any of us to be involved now, so I'm not sure why this thread hasn't been locked already. Besides for Nando, mods have been pretty non-existant so far.
                                Byron
                                Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                                X