This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DONT DEAL WITH VLADIMIR KRAVETS. text messages

For all of you who were siding with Vlad because you are either his fan boy or his buddy. Here is the text messages that I saved.. I didnt expect most of you to be on my side and dont really care that some of you dont.. I am a muslim and I know there is a lot of hatred on this forum towards my religion.. But that doesnt mean I should get scammed by someone that everyone admires on here for posting nice pics or being a long time member.

He refused to refund my money so I had no choice but to go to Pay Pal and then as you can see he declined on pay pal. oh here is the tracking number 929550715002395

Lets be fair and treat everyone equally, especially the mods..

here is a video of the text messages and no its not HD and no I am not computer savy either.. But I am trying to prove a point.. Its not about the money at all, its about the principle.

at 1.17 clearly shows what he wrote on his text.. "I never even opened the other box".. lol
    Last edited by sonnyqm3; 04-14-2011, 09:15 PM.

So what the fuck are you accusing him of exactly?

Comment

Let it go...
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
        I didnt expect most of you to be on my side and dont really care that some of you dont.. I am a muslim and I know there is a lot of hatred on this forum towards my religion..
        Wtf are you talking about; I read this far and your ignorance made me not like you. Are you a martyr Muslim for the e30 scene?

Take your dumb ass idea that your not like because of your religion to e30tech.
        1985 BMW 325e
        1997 BMW M3/4/5
        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

you guys asked for text and here you go.. so all of you that doubted me can stfu now..

Comment

Passed curbed wheels as "very good condition" for $1660.

If he was upfront that these were curbed, I would have either paid less or not bought the wheels.

Still refuses to take them back and refund the money. Instead suggested to Karim to file a false claim with Fedex, or buff 'em and pass them onto a customer for $2500.

Extremely shady character this Vlad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
              So what the are you accusing him of exactly?

this...what happen?
              Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
                Wtf are you talking about; I read this far and your ignorance made me not like you. Are you a martyr Muslim for the e30 scene?

Take your dumb ass idea that your not like because of your religion to e30tech.

thats how I feel and have the right to express it.. it is a public and free forum right??? But thats not the point thought, its about people taking Vlads side and him saying he saw all the wheels.. but he clearly writes in his text that he never opened up the other box..

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
                  Didn't you guys ask for good pics? Ask specific questions? In the world of e-commerce it's the buyer's burden to make absolutely sure that a used item's condition meets their standards. "Very good condition" is a highly subjective phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                    Didn't you guys ask for good pics? Ask specific questions? In the world of e-commerce it's the buyer's burden to make absolutely sure that a used item's condition meets their standards. "Very good condition" is a highly subjective phrase.
                    dude thats the whole point here.. i trusted the guy, i thought he was my boy and all. but thats what you get for trusting people.. lesson well learned. I got more pissed when I called and texted him peacefully to resolve this matter and then well you saw his response..

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post

If he was upfront that these were curbed, I would have either paid less or not bought the wheels.

Still refuses to take them back and refund the money. Instead suggested to Karim to file a false claim with Fedex, or buff 'em and pass them onto a customer for $2500.

Extremely shady character this Vlad guy.

who is this vlad guy? i don't know him. if i was him i'll refund the money back but not the paypal fee..but then again every conflict has its story.i don't know about you guys but when i sell my stuff, i'm as honest as fuck..i don't want the buyer to come back and screw me up...
                      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

For the last 48 hours Vlad has been posting that he took pictures of all four wheels, yet somehow Vlad managed to take pics of all 4 wheels while claiming on the SMS to Karim that he never even opened the second box.

He refused to issue a refund and declined the Paypal request for refund. Yet he keeps claiming to all of you that he is more than willing to give a refund but Karim wouldn't take it.

He clearly asked Karim to file a claim with Fedex. I dont think Fedex would appreciate a false claim.

All things considered, is this an attempt to commit scam by Vlad? I think so. You can call it dishonesty, shady behavior, misrepresentation, lie. Your choice.

Comment

HE OFFERED TO GIVE YOU THE MONEY BACK MINUS SHIPPING COST,, it's in the fucking video you posted. Cut your losses and be done with this.

Stop bitching like a little kid.

And NICE JOB skipping over some of the messages hahaha.

Seriously, how many threads and posts do you need to make on this. Grow a pair, call, use a phone.

How is vlad making $160 by refunding for the wheels, he didn't pay HIMSELF for shipping ...

Seriously, is this high school or what?

YOUR NAME CALLING speaks a lot about your character as well. And did he bring your wife into it? NO.

What the fuck is wrong with you

You keep talking like you are saint, but you fools have a shady history with MULTIPLE other members and you keep on talking.... stfu already.
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Same feeling here, Im my local CCA pres. and have seen vlad be a stand up guy for a very very long time. Sonny just let it go and stop giving yourself a worse rep, your done here and worse on s14 so quit before you make it worse man

Comment

Can't you two just handle it like adults and figure the problem out yourselves

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                              Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                              I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Working...
                              X