Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmer0761

Dont do business with him for catalytic converters at all

I sent him 1, he fucking shreds it to bits, and tells me he cant make enough $ of it, so to send him $ to compensate him. Or he is going to file a paypal claim...

So unless I want a -125$ charge on my paypal, I have to send him 45$, fucking lying conniving little bitch, who I sure does this quite often...

Its not my fucking problem, and you need to learn to do better business. Fuck off Prick.

Matt-B

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

I sent him 1, he fucking shreds it to bits, and tells me he cant make enough $ of it, so to send him $ to compensate him. Or he is going to file a paypal claim...

So unless I want a -125$ charge on my paypal, I have to send him 45$, fucking lying conniving little bitch, who I sure does this quite often...

Its not my fucking problem, and you need to learn to do better business. Fuck off Prick.

Matt-B
    you are full of shit. i have dealt with tons of other forum members, every single one of them can attest to the fact that you are full of shit. you sent me a half fucking full converter jerk....i paid you full price. i asked for a return you told me to fuck-off. you are a fucking scammer.

Comment

here is just a SMALL list of the people i still have pm's from that i can list that i've dealt with...some of them MULTIPLE times. feel free to contact ANY freaking one of them. i pay for full units, not HALF FULL UNITS at full price!!!

foofops
      mossman
      ill4noreason
      harm
      shane snyder
      schneller 3er
      alpineE30
      xxx-lost-soul-xxx

Comment

Matt-B
        Someone needs to get their story straight before going off like this on someone.

I don't know for sure, but I seriously doubt that bimmer0761 "shredded" anything- he probably looked inside the cat or *maybe* cut the shell off of it and found the honeycomb inside to be either partially missing or melted, etc. As he said, it's not all that uncommon on cars with high mileage or that have been running rich, etc. for a while.

Sounds like he's asking for a partial refund for something that was not 100% like it should have been.

I'm sure you could have taken it to your local scrap place and gotten $30-40 for it if that makes you feel better........

Comment

the fact is, he made it unusable to me to resell to someone who maybe needed a cat,

And its like me buying a car, hey it was low on oil, i want 20$ more so I dont have to buy somemore with my $

Comment

the fact is, he made it unusable to me to resell to someone who maybe needed a cat,

And its like me buying a car, hey it was low on oil, i want 20$ more so I dont have to buy somemore with my $
            not really.

I'm sure he said he'd buy the cat for $xxx assuming it was "full"

When he gets it and it's 1/2 full, he's entitled to a partial refund IMHO.

If the cat was 1/2 full, then it's not worth jack to put back on a car because it will not work. Best bet is to take whatever $$ you can get for it as scrap and be happy.

Like I said before, you would probably have gotten $30 if you took it to a local scrap place, so $80 is a whole lot better than that, isn't it???

Comment

Parts are sold as in man, just like used cars here

Comment

You probably shouldent use that argument here.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Remind me never to buy a used part from you.

Comment

So you're saying if I buy something from you, and when I get it it's not what I expected, then I'm SOL??

Remind me not to do business with you.

You come on here saying that this guy ripped you off/scammed you, but that's evidently not the case.

Just need to be fair about it and move on, life is too short.

EDIT: I have NO affiliation with the buyer "Bimmer0761" but I have seen him posting around here, and I've PM'ed with him a couple of times about buying used cats. I'm lucky enough to have a buyer close by that pays fairly for these, but if I didn't I would not hesistate to send stuff to him.

Comment

i have no way to test a cat, and when its cut apart its worthless to me, he never sent me pics of the half being gone, he made it unusable for me to potentially sell to somebody else. I was trying to sell the whole down pipe section, but sold to him instead

and he hides behind paypal policies, basically stating if i dont have more $ from you in 12 hours, Ill file a claim

Comment

i have no way to test a cat, and when its cut apart its worthless to me, he never sent me pics of the half being gone, he made it unusable for me to potentially sell to somebody else. I was trying to sell the whole down pipe section, but sold to him instead

and he hides behind paypal policies, basically stating if i dont have more $ from you in 12 hours, Ill file a claim
                        You don't have to test it, you just have to see if it's full, 1/2 full, 1/4 full, etc

This can usually be done without cutting it apart- you can see inside to see if the honeycomb is intact or not.

You wouldn't have been able to sell it to anyone to use on a car if it was 1/2 full anyway- so that argument is no good.

In the long run, it's better and easier to sell stuff like this for scrap - the platinum value makes these things worth more to the scrap guys than to 99.9999% of e30 owners.

Comment

Did the buyer make it clear that he only pays for how much he receives and that it's up to him to determine the percentage, and there for how much he pays?

Cause if he says "I pay $X dollars for a cat" - then he needs to pay X dollars.

If he says "I pay up to $X dollars for a full cat - yours may vary and I decide" then it a-ok.

BTW - Bimmer0761, don't be an ass. Terms must be stated up front. If I didn't know that cats can crack up and get spit out the back, then it's safe to assume that a good percentage of people don't.

If you want to run a side business buying up cats, that's great. But you need to state the terms up front if you're not going to pay full price on every cat you receive.

It's not enough just to say "oh google it" - fuck that. You need to be up front with that.
                          Last edited by george graves; 04-20-2011, 03:27 PM.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I have sent three or four never a problem. Payment usually sent very fast. I don't wanna be involved just leaving positive feedback from my personal dealings with Bimmer0761. Thanks and I'll be sending that motor home cat pic to see what you can do...
                            My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Bimmer0761

I started a new thread here, because the original is full of a lot of crap. Very little real transaction feedback, and what is there was from a member who has since been banned. (Brings the OP's credibility into question.)

I have dealt with Bimmer0761 multiple times now, I have sold him multiple catalytic converters over the past few months. Every time, I send a photo, and he sends payment very quickly! I have had no issues, and will continue to go to him whenever we end up with a converter laying around the shop.

Stand up guy!
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X