GMW; German Motor Werks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMW; German Motor Werks

Had an awful experience with them, they screwed me over and never offered anything to help me out, they just continued to screw me over more.

I don't know what happened to the big thread about it, but here is a snippet from my other thread;

"OK, we all remember this beef. it ended up with them telling me they'd send me primary and secondary fuel pumps. but they still never did. but that is nothing compared to this

the motor i bought, from an 88 325ix, had supposedly 60k on it. i was originally gonna buy a 325i motor with 90k, but they said they'd give me this one for the same cost

did a compression test. this motor is fooked. pulled it apart, needs a new headgasket, and piston rings. for one, it wasn't supposed to have any problems. two, would a motor need all this if it only had 60k? 3rd, this motor was in a car. they had to take it out. do they not run it to find these thigns out? did they even do a compression test before shipping me this motor?

i would highly recommend never buying from these people. only after I directly addressed this on this forum did GMW try to do something for me, after not answering countless phone calls, numberous voice mails, and a shitload of e-mails. I am very disappointed"
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Gmw

product: M50B28 crank
    price: $280 shipped or so

Great, quick shipping. Product was exactly as stated. pleasure to do business with. thanks
    "aerodynamics are for those who cannot build engines"
    -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Gmw

very flexable with price and shipped fast thanx

Last edited by razztazztimmy; 07-22-2010, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Good price and shipped out quick. Thanks!

Last edited by Bimmerfreak87; 08-09-2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Good price and shipped fairly quickly, the only thing that bothered me was that I asked for an undisturbed 173 ECU, but I opened the box to see that the tabs had pry marks all over them. I was speculative of the actual board under the ECU cover for a bit as well.

However, GMW was helpful and offered to send me a new one and pay back shipping cost. In the end, I figured out it was in fact a 173, so I thanked GMW as there was no reason for me to send it back.
          ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
          ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Negotiated price, quick shipment and item as described. What else can I say?

Well pleased!

Comment

Item: vert boot/lid motor
              Payment: PayPal
              Shipped: UPS

Was negotiable on price, Shipped when he said he ship, and very communicative. Would buy from again.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
              X