Wagganstyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagganstyle

Your the man. Thanks for the diff. It has forced me to "learn" to drive the car but no regrets here. Hoping to recoup the cost through gas savings. Thanks again.

Wanganstyle

:up: Bought a bowl reinforcement/ flywheel cover from this guy.

I give this guy a 100% positive review.

Not only did he give me extra bolts, he told me that the part will need a gasket.

Good seller and easy to communicate with.

Comment

I bought a diff from him. Awesome communication and it was packaged very well.

Would def. buy from Wanganstyle again.
      1989 US E30 Cammed S52
      Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

I bought a 24V swap driveshaft from Wanganstyle as well some gauges and senders on a seperate occasion. Both transactions went smoothly, items arrived as described. Very, very well packaged, in the case of the driveshaft maybe bordering on over packaged.

I was completely satisfied with both transactions and would not to hesisate to buy again.

Comment

He built me a custom lsd diff and it worked out great!

Good guy!
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

He bought a diff off of me, came to pick it up, knew what he was doing. Brought his own container, gloves, and before I could say anything paid me and grabbed the diff. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Then we shot the shit for a bit. Good guy. Would do more bidness.

Comment

Wangansyle is the MAN!!! If you're buying any type of LSD you should get advice from and buy from him. His stuff is great, and incredibly reasonable for what he provides. Thanks!
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Thank you lady(singular) and gentleman(s)!
                OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Wanganstyle is the man for the diffs.

Comment

Working...
                  X