brutus87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brutus87

Bought a rear spoiler from him and had no issues. Fun to communicate with and shipped it right out.
    #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
    We need friends

Bought an ebrake handle in leather, he was very fair on price, shipped quickly, and when I panicked about border delays, he was very patient and communicative.

Great seller!

Comment

Honest and communicative seller, received items quickly at the right price. Would buy from again.
      ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
      ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Very good seller, received item quickly and the item was better than it was described. Would do business again in the future. :up:

1987 - 325e Project / DD

Comment

Bought a 92 vert from him. We didn't meet in person but he was kind enough to deliver the car to my wife in Portland. Very accomodating seller!
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

bought an Alpina steering wheel w/ hub from him. Very nice piece, came perfectly wrapped to avoid any damage, & priced nicely!
            www.instagram.com/snwmble
            #snwmble

Current:
            '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
            '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
            '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
            '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
            '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
            '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
            '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
            '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Working...
            X