1987 325e - Totalled
    1990 325is - Sold
    1997 540i6 - Sold
    1991 325ic - Sold
    2013 335i - Sold
    2005 X5 - Daily
    1991 318is - *work in progress*

dreamchasin

Didn't see one made and I asked him if he had one and he said no... crazy!

Purchased a full set of bilstein sports, GC adapters, brakes, stainless lines and more. He was more than up front with the details of the part out. Gave me him number for text message updates. Got plenty of updates during this time! Shipment was done. Packaged well. Good price.

Installed. Rides great.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
      Didn't see one made and I asked him if he had one and he said no... crazy!

Purchased a full set of bilstein sports, GC adapters, brakes, stainless lines and more. He was more than up front with the details of the part out. Gave me him number for text message updates. Got plenty of updates during this time! Shipment was done. Packaged well. Good price.

Installed. Rides great.

Thanks!
      Thanks Dinan, I may be drunk for my 21s right now, but this was an awesome transaction, i took a lot longer than expected with getting the suspension off my car. crazy buyer right here, and in a very good way. nice guy and compeletly understands things that pop up. If i ever got into e30s again, this would be the guy i'd go to if he had parts.

yeah yeah i know this is my transaction thread but who cares.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Prompt shipping and response to all of my messages. Good seller here. Thank You.
        » PARTS FOR SALE
        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Working...
        X