Farwest92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farwest92

Phil is a good seller! Bought a sunroof headliner panel from him on Monday, arrived on Tuesday. Packaged well and good communication - prices were good too. He even pulled a few trim clips for me and sent them my way at no charge.

Would buy from again! Thanks Phil!
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Got a gauge cluster from Phil. He tested it out for me in his own car, shot video so I knew everything worked, and then shipped it super-fast for a great price. It arrived in great condition, packed well, and works perfectly.

Communication pre-sale was fast and friendly.

Would definitely buy from again.
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Picked up an 885 head from Phil yesterday morning. He lives about an hour or so drive away and met me somewhere around the middle after offering him some gas money. Cams look great, as does the rest of the head, just needs a good cleaning. He even bolted to blocks to the bottom to make it easier to work on without damaging surface. Communication was good. Would and possibly will buy from him again if I discover I need more parts that he has.
      Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=326498

Comment

Working...
      X